Sant Fe, New Mexico – January 25, 2021 – MountainCut, the leading manufacturer of ski décor trail maps for mountain-lovers, was pleased to announce the addition of 9 new designs to their roundup. MountainCut creates wooden ski/snowboard trail maps of favorite mountains. Shop from their collection of over 130 ski resorts throughout North America. These pieces are precision laser cut from multiple layers of Baltic Birch and Walnut. They are considered fine art for home and office environments.
They have created nine new designs to their list of wood ski trail maps from ski areas in the US and Canada:
- Caberfae Peaks: Is near the shores of Lake Michigan in Cadillac, Michigan. It features a vertical drop of 485 feet and has 34 trails.
- Lee Canyon: Only an hour from Las Vegas, Nevada but at a much higher elevation, topping out at 11,289 feet.
- Mount Rose: Also, in Nevada and overlooking beautiful Lake Tahoe, is an expert’s playground with half of the ski area rated as black diamonds.
- Pajarito: Overlooking Los Alamos, New Mexico is the local favorite of workers at Los Alamos National Laboratories. Its 44 trails are spread out over 750 acres.
- Roundtop Mountain Resort: In southeastern Pennsylvania is a favorite among skiers in Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, DC areas. The vertical of 600 feet is well-covered by the powerful snowmaking system.
- Winterplace: Located in Ghent, West Virginia and is popular ski area due in part to their convenient location just off of Interstate 77. It has 27 trails and a summit elevation of 3,600 feet.
- Big White: A ski resort in Kelowna, British Columbia. Its deep, plentiful powder makes for incredible conditions and great times.
- Lake Louise: Perhaps the most scenic resort in Canada. Located near Banff, Alberta, this huge ski area covers a massive 4,200 acres.
- Sun Peaks: The second largest ski resort in Canada, after Whistler-Blackcomb. With 138 trails, 13 lifts and 4,270 acres of skiable terrain, Sun Peaks is one of Canada’s favorite resorts.
After many requests, small MountainCut ski trail maps have been added to the line. They are also laser engraved trail maps of favorite mountains. The trails and mountain name are engraved with the mountain contours laser cut exposing the dark wood back layer.
A family-owned business based in Santa Fe, NM, MountainCut was founded in 2017 to commemorate memorable experiences in the mountains with standout, handcrafted art. Featuring over 130 different North American ski resort designs, MountainCut’s custom, high-quality multi-layer wood ski trail maps are laser cut and engraved to offer a visual reminder of fond memories created in the mountains. In addition to ski trail maps, MountainCut makes decorative signs that can be personalized to welcome guests to the family cabin or mountain home. Coming in 2021…maps of America’s great hiking trails!
For complete information, visit: https://mountaincut.com