This handrail and stainless steel balustrade system consists of over 1000 components, allowing for the quick installation of complex and attractive stainless steel railings and balustrades; simply cut then glue or screw to create a clean and contemporary look, giving you professional results every time.
Specifiers can be assured that component design and range flexibility mean installation by a competent installer is a straightforward process.
Additional benefits include:
- From Stock Nationally – Delivery within 24 hours.
- Ease of Installation – A competent installer will be able to install our component handrail system safely and efficiently.
- Technical Support – When you need it and where you need it, on the phone, online and on-site.
- ‘Pro’ The Mark of Quality – Product testing and 2mm tube wall thickness as standard ensures you peace of mind.
- Specify with Confidence – Advisory service on best practice design, drawings and drawing requirements including loading information.
- Specials Without Delays – Drilling, welding, bending and pre-assembled components can be supplied within days.
- Glass Supplied – They offer what you want, where you want it.
- Flexibility in Design – The extensive range of components maximises on-site flexibility and minimises delays.
Designed for simplicity of use
Available in stainless steel Type 304 and 316 and designed with simplicity of use in mind, this system provides maximum flexibility to overcome unforeseen onsite challenges.
A choice of infill is available and their aluminium glass balustrade solutions now include Wedge-Loc™ & Mini Top Rail. Pro-Glass is also available in a variety of standard & non-standard panels.
Tilt-Loc™ and glass stand-off adaptors have recently been added to the range as has Illumirail®, our LED lighting system for handrails making Pro-Railing a one stop shop for balustrades and handrails.
Other infill solutions available
Other infill solutions include glass clamps, perforated metal, expanded metal, wire, wire mesh and wire rope system all available from stock, and their aluminium glass balustrade solutions include a number of time and cost-saving options available as either base fix or side fix.