CPAP Therapy is often recommended as the first line of treatment for sleep apnea. CPAP machines are non-invasive and easy-to-use devices that greatly help to improve the quality of sleep.
Obstructive sleep apnea is a disorder in which breathing is interrupted during sleep. The airways get constricted depriving the brain of oxygen needed to carry out regular biological functions. A narrowed air passage may also be the reason for loud snoring at night. Poor quality sleep leads to daytime drowsiness, morning headaches, grogginess, unexplained fatigue and declining performance levels. If left unchecked, it could result in more serious health issues such as heart disease, hypertension and stroke.
CPAP machines offer great promise when it comes to managing sleep apnea and its many symptoms. The therapy involves administering a positive pressure airflow using a mask worn during sleep. It helps keep the airways open and thereby prevents apenic episodes at night.
CPAP Professional, a leading online provider of sleep devices, markets some of the best models of CPAP machines from top brands including DreamStation, Philips Respironics and the likes. They not only sell CPAP machines but also provide after sale and maintenance services. There is an extensive range to choose from in terms of size, weight and features.
CPAP sleep devices are designed very thoughtfully, integrating a number of useful features. Select models incorporate modern technology to optimise and ease use.
- The air pressure setting is the most important on a CPAP machine. Machines with an automatic pressure adjustment setting automatically match the pressurized airflow to the individual’s airflow pattern.
- Compact and seamless designs coupled with lightweight constructions allow one to enjoy a good night’s sleep while on the go. Even otherwise, there are designs that occupy as little space as possible.
- An integrated dehumidifier moistens the air circulated by the CPAP machine thus preventing the air passages from drying out. Dry nasal passages can be quite uncomfortable.
- If one travels often, a CPAP machine certified for inflight use makes sense.
- Colourful touchscreen displays and icon systems make setup and use a breeze.
- Some models stand out with their selection of wireless options including wifi, bluetooth and cellular compatibility. They include SD cards for data storage.
- Yet another feature is the compatibility with different masks. CPAP machines feature masks that seal the nose only or the nose and the mouth together. The ability to automatically adjust to the type of mask is a desirable feature on a CPAP machine.
- Many CPAP machines are synced with an app. It not only tracks progress, but also records sleep patterns, behaviours and needs in order to design a highly-personalised sleep solution. The app also enables remote monitoring.
- Noiseless operation ensures one does not get disturbed by the loud sounds of the motor running.
- Models incorporate battery units along with providing a plug-in option as a backup where electricity can be unreliable.
There are quality CPAP machines available on the market at different price points. Whether it is a budgeted or a premium grade machine with high-tech features, CPAP Professional is a one-stop shop for CPAP machines of every type.
Contact on: https://cpappal.com