The global Smart Refrigerators Market size is expected to reach USD 624.7 million, by 2025, according to Million Insights. registering a CAGR of 13.7% over the forecasted period. Development in IT sector and communication is projected to impel the market growth. Several benefits of smart refrigerator such as optimizing of cooling operations, indication of product expiry, energy efficiency, alerts for timely usage of food are proliferating the demand of this market across commercial and residential sectors.
By door type, the French door is projected to grow with the highest CAGR of 14.0% during the forecast period and accounted for 20.2% market share by 2025. Due to the busy lifestyle, people’s habit of storing ample groceries and food is anticipated to increase the demand for this market. French door has vast application in the food industry as food retailers must maintain a large amount of stock. Electrolux and Karma launched smart refrigerators for grocery shops to reduce wastage of food in 2018. It is designed to create storage and pickup points for unsold products and helps retailers to keep attention on expiry date of products.
To download the sample pdf of Smart Refrigerators Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-smart-refrigerators-market/request-sample
North America held the largest market share of 31.2% due to the rising spending capacity, growing awareness about the benefits of a smart refrigerator, and increasing standard of living. Asia Pacific is projected to grow with the fastest CAGR of 15% during the forecast period due to urbanization and rising disposable income. Moreover, the rising influence of smart devices is also proliferating the demand for this market.
The major players operating in the global smart refrigerator market include LG Electronics, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, Panasonic Corporation, Siemens AG, Electrolux AB, Midea Group, Whirlpool Corporation, Hisense Co. Ltd, GE Appliance, and Haier Group Corporation,
Major players are continuously introducing advanced featured products to meet customer demands with their busy lifestyles. For instance, Samsung launched a refrigerator with a camera, speakers and a 21-inch touch display in order to provide a smart user experience. Along with normal cooling and maintaining freshness, this smart refrigerator allows listing out a shopping list, reminding schedules, food expiry date and video clips also.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• French door type is expected to grow with highest CAGR of 14% during the forecast period.
• Double door estimated highest revenue share 33.6% in 2018.
• Offline distribution channel is expected to grow with market share for 71.2% by 2025.
• Asia Pacific is expected to grow with highest CAGR of 15% during the forecast period owing to improved standards of living, developing economies, and rising disposable income
• Commercial sector is expected to have the fastest acceptance, thereby expanding at a CAGR of 14.1% from 2015-2025.
Million Insights has segmented the global smart refrigerators market on the basis of door type, end user, distribution channel, and region:
Smart Refrigerator Door Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Side by Side
End User Door Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Distribution Channel Door Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Smart Refrigerator Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Bluetooth Smart & Smart Ready Market: The global Bluetooth smart and smart ready market size was valued USD 4.27 billion in 2016. It is also anticipated to gain significant growth during the forecasted years, 2017 to 2025.
• Control Valves Market: The global control valve market was valued at USD 7.11 billion in 2017. The market is projected to witness 6.50% CAGR, during the forecasted years, from 2018 to 2025. Increasing demand from various end use industries including oil & gas, power & energy, water, and wastewater treatment has majorly driven the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar