The global Disposable Face Masks Market size is projected to touch USD 1.1 billion by the year 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% through the forecast period of 2019-2025. The growing industrial sector, increasing levels of pollution globally, and growing concern of users regarding health issues are projected to drive the growth of the market over the forecast period. Moreover, stringent regulatory guidelines pertaining to labor safety will have a positive impact on market growth in the coming years.
The Asia Pacific is projected to continue as one of the major regional markets due to the developing industrial sector in growing economies like India and China. Moreover, the support from the government to safeguard the health of the working class, as well as the non-working class in countries like India and China, are pushing the demand of the product in the upcoming years.
To download the sample pdf of Disposable Face Masks Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-disposable-face-masks-market/request-sample
The aspects like product pricing and variation make the industry highly competitive. The major players focus on providing users with the best disposable masks that give benefits like better filtration, ventilation and waterproofing. Increasing demand for high filtration efficiency masks and application-specific masks is projected to give new opportunities to the major players in the upcoming years. The major players in the disposable face mask market are SAS Safety Corp, 3M, Moldex, KOWA, Honeywell, Kimberly-Clark and Uvex.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The CAGR of the protective mask is estimated to expand at a rate of 5.0% over the forecast period due to developing the industrial sector and an increasing number of initiatives for the protection of labors’ health worldwide.
• The non-woven mask segment is projected to grab above 30% share of the global revenue by 2025.
• The industrial segment is projected to reach above USD 850 million at the end of the year 2025 because of strict rules and regulations regarding the safety of the worker’s on the floors of the shop
• In 2018, North America’s turnover was above USD 200.0 million in this market.
• By the end of the year 2025, China’s share is projected to reach USD 139.2 million
• The key players functioning in the market included SAS Safety Corp, 3M, Moldex, KOWA, Honeywell, Kimberly-Clark and Uvex. New product development and flourishing partnerships with distributors, are projected to be some of the favorable factors over the coming years
Million Insights has segmented the global disposable face masks market on the basis of product, application, distribution channel, and region:
Disposable Face Masks Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Disposable Face Masks Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Disposable Face Masks Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Disposable Face Masks Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Read the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Coal Fired Power Generation Market: The global coal fired power generation market size was 1,708.5 GW in the year 2013. This growth can be attributed to rising power demand across the globe. Several technologies like cyclone furnace, the firing of pulverized coal and coal gasification are being implemented for power generation.
• North America Air Conditioning Systems Market: The North America air conditioning systems market size was accounted for USD 28.81 billion in 2013. This growth can be associated with increasing demand for power-saving and energy efficient products among the millennial population across this region.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar