In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this U.S. structural pest control market report.
The U.S. structural pest control market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during the period 2020−2026.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Globally, the market for pest control services is dominated by North America, with a share of approximately 50%. The US leads the global market, as many key vendors are based in the country and are pioneers in the industry.
- The demand for warehouse cleaning is expected to surge in Central New Jersey, Long Island, Memphis, Northern New Jersey and, Detroit in the post COVID-19.
- Revenue of the pest control services increased by nearly around 12%, to almost USD 800 million in 2019. In 2019 the industry also witnessed a 3.6% increase in the number of post-construction termite jobs. The increase in the overall revenue share in the market is expected to grow further during the forecast period.
- Chemical pest control is more often used than mechanical methods because they are more effective in insect extermination. The chemical pest control market in the US was valued at over USD 5 billion in 2020 and is expected grow at a CAGR of approximately 6% during the forecast period.
- The residential pest control market in the US was valued at USD 4.5 billion in 2020. Around 60% to 70% of the revenue in residential pest control services comes from services rendered under contractual contracts, while the balance comes from one-time clean-out practices.
- In the commercial sector, corporate office space generates highest demand for structural pest control in major growing states such as California, Washington, Texas, New York, and Nevada and are anticipated to increased exponentially in the forecast period.
- The future outlook for pest control services is positive, with economy-related challenges being the biggest stalemate. The commercial sector is expected to bear a negative impact on account of COVID-19.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2020−2026
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by type, method, application, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 7 key vendors and 16 other vendors
U.S. Structural Pest Control Market – Segmentation
- High affordability of general pest control services is one of the major factors influencing the segment’s growth. The growing incidence of pest infestation has increased the demand for these services. General pest control services are largely based on the usage of low-toxic chemicals and mechanical devices, which help reduce the growth of ants, mosquitoes, and rodents.
- Easy availability and high cost-effectiveness are the major reasons for the high adoption of chemical and mechanical methods. The spread of the COVID-19 virus across the US has driven service providers to opt for chemicals that are effective against coronavirus. Owing to the high efficiency, vendors are focusing on developing effective chemicals with the fusion of ethyl alcohol.
- The demand for pest control services from the residential sector is projected to be high in the US during the forecast period. In the industrial sector, most industries have been negatively affected by the COVID-19 outbreak in the country. Hence, pest control services are expected to decline for the short term, particularly in the logistics industry.
U.S. Structural Pest Control Market by Type
- General Pest Control
- Termite Control
U.S. Structural Pest Control Market by Method
- Other Methods
U.S. Structural Pest Control Market by Application
- Residential Sector
- Commercial Sector
- Corporate Office Spaces
- Educational Centers
- Retail Outlets
- Shopping Malls
- Gym and Fitness Centers
- Government Offices
- Industrial Sector
- Manufacturing Units
- Other Sectors
U.S. Structural Pest Control Market – Dynamics
There are two types of digital trends that are being followed globally. However, the penetration rate in the US is currently low and but it is soon expected to adapt to the digital technologies with the growing structural pest control market. For instance, in 2019, Anticimex launched its digital technology in the US – SMART technologies, which is the digital solution for pest control. In the second half of 2019, Anticimex renewed its emphasis on commercial SMART applications as competition and take-up from residential customers continued to increase. The digital trends are – digital pest control using cameras, mobile access, tablets, software, cloud computing, and data analytics to provide new standards of efficiency, response time, analysis, and productivity in pest management. Vendors are actively investing in these technologies and are expected to be one of the major trends in the coming years.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Continuous Disease Outbreak
- Demand for Vector Control Services
- Increase in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Rise in Pest Intolerance
U.S. Structural Pest Control Market – Geography
On a commercial level, flexible workspaces have significantly grown, along with IT infrastructure with a heavy focus on sustainability. The region has the cleanest programs, mechanisms, and policies that can enhance the adoption of cleaning services. The market is also largely characterized by skyscrapers, especially in New York, which can drive the market for general pest control services. However, the unemployment rate in the North-East is high and can hamper the growth in the commercial spaces. The industry was also hit after the COVID-19 outbreak. While Boston and Massachusetts remain the most lucrative markets with strong economies, New Hampshire has been hard hit hard by the pandemic. Maryland has one of the strongest economies nationwide. The state is driving a lot of industrial demand from sectors such as mining. The construction industry in the north-eastern states is highly developed, driven by the increase in construction and renovation activities across states.
U.S. Structural Pest Control Market by Geography
- Massey Services Inc.
- Truly Nolen
Other Prominent Vendors
- Arrow Exterminators
- Cook’s Pest Control
- Dodson Pest Control
- Eastern Termite & Pest Control
- Hulett Environmental Services
- Lindsey Pest Services
- Rose Pest Solutions
- ABC Home & Commercial Services
- Abell Pest Control
- Home Paramount
- Plunkett’s Pest Control
- Clegg’s Pest Solutions
- Excel Pest Solutions
- US Pest Protection
- Assured Environments
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States