In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global sprayer market report.
The global sprayer market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The global sprayer market would realize an absolute growth of over 31% between 2019 to 2025 with incremental revenue growth of USD 1.6 billion.
- Rising demand for advanced technology farming equipment to increase crop yield is driving the market for electric sprayer which is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% in terms of revenue with incremental growth of around USD 438 million during forecast period.
- Registering a high growth CAGR of approximately 5% in terms of unit shipment between 2019-2025, the global market for trailed sprayer is expected to witness incremental growth of 153 thousand units during forecast period.
- Growing demand for food grains owing to rise in population across the world is driving the market for field sprayers used for agriculture crops at a CAGR of around 4% in terms of revenue during forecast period.
- Europe contributes majority share in global sprayer market with 43% in 2019 and is likely to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during forecast period in terms of revenue.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, application, fuel type, distribution channel, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 8 key vendors and 26 other vendors
Sprayer Market – Segmentation
- The expansion of the agriculture industry is expected to be a major factor for the growth of self-propelled sprayers across the globe. They offer top-end technology with excellent maneuverability and weight distribution. However, they are expensive, have high maintenance costs, which affect the market growth.
- Field sprayers can efficiently distribute fertilizer and pesticides over agricultural fields. The Netherlands is primarily driving the market in Europe as it is one of the major vegetable producers. Overall, the market in Europe is driven by the need for better crop yield, which requires the use of agricultural sprayers. Enhancing productivity of orchards is one of the major factors responsible for the wide application of orchard sprayers.
- Gas-powered sprayers are in demand and are proving to be an excellent choice for challenging tasks. They are extremely cost-effective for end-users and offer higher reliability than battery-run counterparts. However, they require requires regular maintenance to keep up their performance and improve durability.
Sprayer Market by Product
Sprayer Market by Application
Sprayer Market by Fuel Type
Sprayer Market by Distribution Channel
- Retail Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Mass Market Players
- Distributors and Dealers
Sprayer Market – Dynamics
The market for agriculture sprayer has doubled in the past five years. One of the major reasons for the rise in sprayer ownership is that many farmers in recent years have increased their land area for farming, which gives them a real cost-per-acre advantage, thereby increasing the need for sprayers. Managing farms require capital, land and human resources, technological applications, and social and political arrangements. Modern equipment and machinery and the level of education and training available to farmers ensure better management of farms with increased productivity. Corp rotation, seasonal oil change, field scouting, and water drainage systems are some of the well-known methods to increase crop yield. Methods to control diseases, insects and weeds, and efficient use of irrigation and fertilizers are crucial factors for increasing productivity. These rising concerns have propelled the demand for sprayers in the farming industry.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Growth in Landscaping Industry
- Technological Advancements in Spraying Equipment
- Maintenance of Golf Courses
- Increasing Efficiency & Productivity
Sprayer Market – Geography
The US government is offering farming equipment loans at flexible interest rates and repayment schedules. This is helping small scale farmers to purchase farming equipment, including sprayers. For instance, the US government has extended loans for agriculture equipment, USDA microloans, guaranteed operating loans, and direct operating loans. In 2018, the farm bills authorized an amendment to increase loan limits, encouraging farmers to buy technologically advanced sprayers on credit. Canada also has subsidies on high priced farming equipment. Drone sprayers are used for both commercial and agriculture applications in the US. However, the adoption rate is less in Canada. With the increasing number of orchards in the country, Canada has huge potential for the drone sprayer market. Agriculturists consider drones to be cost effective and an agronomically sensible tool for agricultural activities.
Sprayer Market by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- CNH Industrial
- Deere & Company
- Exel Industries
- MTD Products
- Robert Bosch
- The Toro Company
Other Prominent Vendors
- AL-KO Gardentech
- Alamo Group
- Ariens Company
- Bad Boy
- Black + Decker
- Bobcat Company
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation
- Cobra Garden Machinery
- Excel Industries
- Hustler Turf Equipment
- The Hyundai Motor Group
- Makita Corporation
- Moridge Manufacturing
- Metalcraft of Mayville
- R&R Products
- SUMEC Group
- Textron Incorporated
- Venture Products
- Walker Manufacturing
- ZIPPER Maschinen
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States