DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Pipeline”
NHL is a type of blood cancer that initially started in the white blood cells (WBCs) called lymphocytes, it is also known as non-Hodgkin’s disease. Commonly the NHL occurs from lymph node at one or more places in the body, which can progress through the lymphatic system from one group of lymph nodes to another. It can occur at any age and are often marked by enlarged lymph nodes, fever, night sweats, and weight loss. There are different types of, and these are divided into aggressive (fast-growing), intermediate, or indolent (slow-growing), and can and can develop from either B-cells or T-cells or Natural killer (NK) cells.
Request for free sample copy– https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/non-hodgkins-lymphoma-nhl-pipeline-insight
Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Pipeline analysis across different stages of development (Phase I, II, and III), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key competitors, launch date along with product development activities
Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Pipeline
According to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (2018), NHL subtypes include diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL), Small-cell lymphocytic lymphoma SLL/Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), Marginal zone lymphoma (MZL), Follicular lymphoma (FL), Mantle cell lymphoma (MCL), Mantle cell lymphoma (MCL), Burkitt lymphoma (BL) and others. The cellular origin of B-cell lymphomas usually starts, when B cells undergo malignant transformation, they usually retain key features of their cell of origin, including specific characteristics of the particular differentiation stage of the lymphoma precursor.
Marketed drugs included in the report
- Brukinsa (Zanubrutinib): BeiGene
- Polivy (Polatuzumab vedotin): Hoffmann-La Roche
- Venetoclax (ABT199): AbbVie and Roche
- Kymriah (tisagenlecleucel): Novartis
- Copiktra (Duvelisib): Verastem
- Keytruda (Pembrolizumab): Merck Sharp & Dohme
- Yescarta (Axicabtagene ciloleucel; KTE-C19): Gilead Sciences
- Aliqopa (Copanlisib; BAY 80-6946): Bayer
- And many others
Emerging drugs included in the report
- Tafasitamab (MOR208; formerly XmAb 5574): MorphoSys AG
- Lisocabtagene maraleucel (JCAR017): Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Enzastaurin Hydrochloride (DB102): Denovo Biopharma
- Avelumab (Bavencio): Pfizer/Merck
- Umbralisib (TG-1202): TG Therapeutics
- MBCART2019.1: Miltenyi Biotec
Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Emerging Therapy
The dynamics of the NHL market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the launch of emerging therapies during the forecast period of 2020–2030. Major Pharma giants are thoroughly working toward the development of new treatment therapies for this indication, in order to provide better relief for the symptoms and hence improve the Quality of life (QoL) of patients with NHL.
Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Key Players
Key players such as
Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead Sciences, MorphoSys AG, Epizyme, TG Therapeutics, Pfizer/Merck, Xynomic Pharmaceuticals and several others, are involved in developing therapies for B-cell NHL. Expected launch of emerging therapies such as Lisocabtagene maraleucel (JCAR017, a product of Bristol-Myers Squibb), KTE-X19 (Gilead Sciences), Tafasitamab (MOR208, a product of MorphoSys AG), Tazemetostat (E7438, a product of Epizyme), Abexinostat (Xynomic Pharmaceuticals), Umbralisib (TG Therapeutics), Avelumab (Pfizer/Merck), will lead to a significant increase in the market size during the forecast period [2020–2030].
Currently, a phase III clinical trial is recruiting with R/R aggressive B-cell NHL and the BLA is submitted to the US FDA for the treatment of adult patients with (R/R) large B-cell lymphoma after at least two prior therapies. The submission was based on the safety and efficacy results from the TRANSCEND NHL 001 trial, evaluating liso-cel in 269 patients with R/R LBCL, including DLBCL. This product is designated with breakthrough therapy designation, orphan designation and PRIME designation by US FDA and EMA. In addition to this, the lisocabtagene maraleucel also got Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT) designation by the US FDA in October 2017.
Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Report Scope
- The Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL) report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL) across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL) therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL) research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL).
Request for free sample copy- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/non-hodgkins-lymphoma-nhl-pipeline-insight
Table of content
1. Report Introduction
2. Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL)
3. Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Current Treatment Patterns
4. Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
5. Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Therapeutic Assessment
6. NHL Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. NHL Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Discontinued Products
13. Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Product Profiles
14. Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Key Companies
15. Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
17. Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Unmet Needs
18. Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Future Perspectives
19. Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Analyst Review
21. Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Report Methodology
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States