The global Playing Cards And Board Games Market size is projected to touch USD 21.56 billion by the end of 2025, as per the report released by Million Insights. It is estimated to grow with the CAGR of 8.7% from 2019 to 2025. Factors such as the inclination of youngsters towards conventional recreational games and millennials’ preference for old table-top games in get-togethers are projected to boost the market growth.
The growing popularity of traditional games and manufacturer’s inclination towards producing simple and attractive games with an impressive layout and enhanced mechanics is projected to fuel market growth. The new entrants are concentrating on creativity and innovation while manufacturing and redesigning the board and card games. Further, players are also engaged in the manufacturing of different games for different customers like families, children and millennials. For example, Gloom haven, Pandemic Legacy and Scythe are few of the games made particularly for children under the age of 13 years and more.
To download the sample PDF of “Global Playing Cards And Board Games Market” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-playing-cards-board-games-market/request-sample
The segment of board games led the market in the year 2018 and further projected to enjoy the dominant position from 2019 to 2025. The growth is attributed to a culture of the break between working hours, the emphasis on video interactions and growing involvement in leisure and recreation activities. Monopoly dominated the market with a share of over 29%, in2018. The growing popularity of puzzles, chess, scrabble and others are predicted to contribute significantly to the growth of the playing cards & board games market.
Offline channel is predicted to maintain its dominance over the market in the coming years. The growing trend of board game specific cafes is projected to augment the expansion of the channel. Further, the launch of gaming areas such as Smaaash in various pubs and malls is anticipated to supplement product sales.
North America is expected to ascend with the highest CAGR of 9.2% over the forecast period. The growing preference of millennials for old school games and gaming cafes in the U.S. is projected to fuel the growth of the regional market. Asia Pacific is predicted to hold a dominant position in the forecast duration. The growing acceptance of card games in the nation such as Japan and India is anticipated to augment the growth of the regional market.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Playing cards is projected to touch USD 7.18 billion by the end of 2025, ascending with a CAGR of 9.0% over the forecast period.
• Offline channel is anticipated to touch USD 13.83 billion by 2025, due to growing establishments of cafes specialized in board games across the globe.
• Leading players in the playing cards and board games market include Delan Service, Buffalo Games, LongPack Games, NECA/WizKids LLC, Boda Games, Disney, UNIVERSITY GAMES, Games Workshop Group PLC, IELLO USA LLC., and Grey Fox Games.
Million Insights has segmented the global playing cards and board games market by product, distribution channel, and region:
Playing Cards and Board Games Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Playing Cards
• Board Games
Playing Cards and Board Games Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Playing Cards and Board Games Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
1. Waterjet Cutting Machines Market – The global waterjet cutting machine market is anticipated to reach USD 1.4 billion by the end 2027, according to a new report released by Million Insights. The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2020 to 2027.
2. VOC Gas Sensors Market – The global volatile organic compound gas sensor market size is projected to touch USD 186.7 million by the year 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4% through the forecast period of 2019-2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar