The global smart pillows market is estimated to reach USD 4.3 billion, by 2025, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 31.6% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The increasing need for healthy sleep is expected to boost the demand for the advanced product. Better sleep hour time helps in maintaining physical and mental health.
The product is good in the development of children and newborn baby health. Smart pillows measures the sleep motions and can provide regular reports about sleep conditions such as restfulness and sleep duration. Furthermore, they also provide cooling technology, ergonomic support, and guided meditation, these factors are expected to increase the demand for the product in the next few years.
To download the sample PDF of Smart Pillows Market Report “please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-smart-pillows-market/request-sample
Extreme snoring can cause heart disease, diabetes, sleep disorders, and stroke. Due to these health problems the consumer is anticipated to get attracted towards products, especially younger generation which is expected to increase the smart pillows market growth in the coming years. Sleep deprivation causes memory losses, obesity, weakened immunity, depression, chronic illness and hormonal imbalance.
Major companies are using technology advancements to develop innovative products. For example, in 2017, Sunrise introduced product called Kick starter. It works with scheduled sleep time set by the user and alarms when user wants to wake up by activating lights.
The blue rays of light awakens in better way and the head lamps can be used for reading any books before going into bed. The product analyzes the sleeping pattern and provides score to improve health concerns. These products can be easily integrated through Bluetooth to audio speakers for relaxation of consumer.
In 2019, Northern Illinois university students developed product that cancels external noise. The product tracks snoring patterns and helps in controlling them via adaptive algorithms. It reduces sound by up to 31 decibels All these features are expected to create huge opportunity for the product in the coming few years.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2018, residential segment attributed to the highest market share of over 90.0% in the overall market.
• The commercial segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 32.2% over the forecasted period.
• Based on the distribution channel, online channel attributed to market share over 90% in 2018.
• North America attributed to share over 45.0%, in 2018. The growth is due to the growing sleeping health concerns among U.S. population.
• Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the CAGR of 33.4% during the forecasted period.
• Major players in the smart pillow market are ADVANSA, Sunrise, 10minds, ZEEQ, iSENSE, MAETEL, MOONA, Pressure Profile Systems Inc.
Million Insights has segmented the global smart pillows market based on application, distribution channel, and region:
Smart Pillows Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Smart Pillows Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Smart Pillows Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
• Electric Blankets Market: The global electric blankets market size was worth USD 765.4 million in the year 2018 and is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period.
• Ventilation Fan Market: The global ventilation fan market size was accounted for USD 2.29 billion in 2018. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% over the period of, 2019-25.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar