The global Next Generation OSS & BSS Market size is anticipated to reach USD 58.41 billion by the end of 2025. This growth can be associated with rising preference for real-time billing among the CSPs (Communication Service Providers) and the millennial population. Moreover, usage of these solutions for transforming the business operations of CSPs is expected to fuel the market growth in the upcoming years.
The revenue management segment held the largest share of around 31.93% and generated USD 9.51 billion in 2016 due to increasing focus on services like settlement, and revenue generation through billing and charging. The customer management segment is anticipated to register the highest growth rate with a CAGR of 10.3% from 2017 to 2025.
To download the sample PDF of “Global Next Generation OSS & BSS Market” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-next-generation-oss-bss-market/request-sample
The mobile segment held the largest share across the global market in 2016 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of more than 9.4% from 2017 to 2025. This growth can be associated with the changes occurring in CSP’s owing to extensive mobile data usage. In addition, rising influence of smartphones as a primary internet usage device is expected to positively impact market growth.
In 2016, North America held the largest share of 34.09% and generated USD 10.16 Billion across the global market due to rising usage of smartphones for internet handling purposes among the millennial population. Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the fastest growth with a CAGR of around 9.5% from 2017 to 2025 owing to the 4G technology penetration across countries like Japan and South Korea.
The Next Generation OSS and BSS market includes key players such as Amdocs, Inc., Accenture plc, and CSG System International, Inc. They are providing a wide variety of services like network management system, service fulfillment and assurance enabled CSP’s for generating various revenue streams. Moreover, continuous development and innovation are expected to drive market growth in the upcoming years.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The mobile network segment held the largest share across the global market and generated revenue of USD 10.02 billion in 2016.
• The revenue management architecture segment held the largest share across the global market and is expected to generate revenue of USD 16.12 Billion till 2025.
• The customer management segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR of 10.3% during the forecasted years.
• North America held the largest share of around 34.09% across the global market while Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest growth with 9.5% of CAGR from 2017 to 2025.
Million Insights has segmented the global next generation OSS & BSS market on the basis of architecture, network and region:
Next Generation OSS & BSS Architecture Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2014 – 2025)
• Revenue Management
• Service Fulfillment
• Service Assurance
• Customer Management
• Network Management Systems
Next Generation OSS & BSS Network Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2014 – 2025)
• Cable & Satellite
• Fixed & Wireless
Next Generation OSS & BSS Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Read the Latest Market Research Reports available with Million Insights:
1. Chalcedony Earrings Market – The global chalcedony earrings market size was accounted for USD 4.16 billion, in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% from 2019 to 2025.
2. Bakery Product Market – The global bakery product market size was valued at USD 203.8 billion, in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar