The global Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) Market size is projected to value USD 48.01 billion by 2025, as per a new report published by Million Insights. The rising demand among the semiconductor industry has contributed significantly to market growth. Moreover, rising awareness relating to the advantages provided by these products coupled with consumer trends for durable and modern electronic devices has led to the rising adoption of CVD coating in different applications.
CVD technology is used for manufacturing high-performance materials mostly to produce thin films required in the semiconductor industry. The procedure for the same involves the contact between substrate/ wafer and a volatile precursor, the reaction of which forms various kinds of deposits like pyrolytic coating, or hard coatings.
To download the sample pdf of Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) Market Report “Please” click here https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-chemical-vapor-deposition-cvd-market/request-sample
Generally, the CVD coatings disclose high adherence to glass surfaces and are placed at heating temperatures. In the process, the volatile precursors include hydride (GeG4, ammonia, and SiH4), metal-organic compounds (alkoxides/ diketonates/dialylamides/carbonyls, metal alkyls), halides (TaCl5, TiCl4, WF6), and complexes and ligands.
The market players are currently emphasizing at creating solutions for hybrid thin organic-inorganic deposition films to minimize the production costs thus, boosting the semiconductor industry. This rising trend has resulted in an extensive distribution of titanium compounds abiding by environmental regulations.
CVD equipment accounted for the largest market share in 2016 and is predicted to continue with its average growth rate during the forecast period due to better standards of deposition films acquired from the equipment. CVD services accounted for the fastest-growing segment due to technological up gradations like plasma intensified process, combustion and hot-wire based.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The size of the global CVD market was worth USD 20.8 billion in 2016 and is predicted to register a CAGR of 9.8% over the forecast period.
• The microelectronics application segment held the largest share with a value above 17.90 billion by 2025.
• Asia Pacific held the largest regional market in 2016 and is expected to maintain its position over the forecast period due to the rapid developments from industries among the key economies.
• The technology requirement in the solar items (solar cells and PV modules) segment valued at over USD 390 million in 2016.
• The technologies are differentiated based on physical characteristics and operating pressure of plasma and vapor intensified chemical vapor deposition (CVD).
• The key participants include Ulvac, Inc., Veeco Instruments, Inc., IHI Corporation, Applied Materials Inc., Adeka Corporation dominates, and Tokyo Electron Limited.
Million Insights has segmented the global chemical vapor deposition market on the basis of equipment & services, application and region:
Chemical Vapor Deposition Equipment & Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• CVD Equipment
• CVD Materials
• CVD Services
Chemical Vapor Deposition Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Data Storage
• Solar Products
• Cutting Tools
• Medical Equipment
Chemical Vapor Deposition Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025))
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Pet Monitoring Camera Market: The global pet monitoring camera market size was accounted for USD 49.5 million, in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at 26% CAGR over the forecast period. The increasing number of pet adoption, especially among the millennials, is driving the demand for the product.
• Auto Catalyst Market: The global auto catalyst market size was accounted at 114,492.5 thousand units in 2016. This growth can be attributed to rising environment-related issues owing to toxic gas emission from automobiles.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar