Market Size – USD 39.41 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 22.5%, Market Trends –Growing demand for decreasing operational expenditure
The global hyperscale data centers market is forecast to reach a market size of USD 203.05 Billion by 2027, and register a significantly high revenue growth rate over the next seven years, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Hyperscale data centers are transforming the global IT landscape, moving data from on-premises computer centralized data center hubs that provide economies of scale, and allowing hyperscale data centers to quickly scale-out server capacity. As a result, hyperscale data centers are garnering substantial investment from companies such as Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and Facebook. In 2018, capital expenditures on hyperscale data centers by the 20 largest hyperscale providers across the world increased by 43.0% to around USD 120 Billion. Furthermore, investors across the globe are investing significantly into hyperscale data centers, due to strong belief in a long-term growth prospect in digital infrastructure.
The COVID-19 impact:
Hyperscale data centers market witnessed a setback amid the COVID-19 pandemic, which was a key factor resulting in production and procurement delays till June 2020, and in postponement in construction of hyperscale data centers due to lack of workforce and supply chain disruptions. The pandemic has also affected new hyperscale data center projects that were expected to start post-Q2 2020.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3765
Further key findings in the report
- By industry vertical, the healthcare segment is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Hyperscale data center services, such as installation, consulting, and maintenance, provide faster data center connections and improved scalability as healthcare organizations continue to progressively gather and store medical data and records. Also, growing use of electronic health records are also causative of the high demand for hyperscale data centers in the healthcare sector.
- As colocation hyperscale data center is a multi-tenant arrangement, colocation providers reduce the overall costs associated with deploying latency, purchase of land, and security & power management. The cost benefits provided by collocation providers can be use by enterprises, especially SMEs, in business expansion.
- The hyperscale data centers market in North America, led by the US, accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2019, owing to growth in hyperscale data center infrastructure solutions. Also, rapid adoption of cloud-based computing and increase in IT spending by various industry verticals in the region drive the market growth.
- Key market participants include IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., Marvell, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Dell Inc., NVIDIA Corporation, Ericsson, Lenovo, and Broadcom.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hyperscale-data-centers-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global hyperscale data centers market on the basis of offering, industry vertical, end-use, and region:
- Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- IT & Telecom
- Government & Defense
- Research & Academics
- Media & Entertainment
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Cloud Providers
- Colocation Providers
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Find more research reports on Telecom and Networking Industry, by Reports And Data:
Optical Divider Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Fused Biconical Taper Splitters, Planar Lightwave Circuit Splitters), By Application (Private Enterprise/Data Centers, Passive Optical Network, Cable TV, Harsh Environment, Fiber Optic Test), and Region, Forecast To 2027
Network Security Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis By Product (Risk and Compliance Management, Unified Threat Management (UTM), Security Incident Management, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Encryption, Intrusion Prevention System), By Service (Professional Service, Managed Service), By Deployment Type (Cloud, On-Premise), By Industry Vertical, By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data. Is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States