DelveInsight has launched a new report on MALT Lymphoma Market
Lymphoma is the cancer of the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system is a network of thin tubes and lymph nodes that run throughout the body. Primary gastric lymphoma (PGL) is the most common extranodal site of non-Hodgkin lymphoma and represents 30–40% of all extranodal lymphomas. It also represents 4–20% of all non-Hodgkin lymphomas (NHL) and approximately 5% of primary gastric neoplasms. The frequent histological subtypes of PGL are marginal zone B-cell lymphoma of the mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL).
Request for free sample copy- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/malt-lymphoma-market
The MALT Lymphoma market report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the MALT Lymphoma market report
MALT Lymphoma Treatment Market
MALT stands for mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue. The mucosa is the moist tissue that lines some organs and body cavities, including the nose, mouth, lungs, and digestive tract; thus, MALT lymphoma starts in the body organs, and not in the lymph nodes.
MALT Lymphoma Symptoms
The main symptoms are nonspecific and include fatigue, fever, nausea, constipation, weight loss, and anemia. Other symptoms depend on the affected organs: abdominal pain in cases with gastric involvement, recurrent respiratory infections in cases with pulmonary involvement, and visual impairment in cases with lacrimal gland involvement. In general, patients do not have lymphadenopathy.
MALT Lymphoma Market Disease
Diagnosis is based on histology of the lesion, as in all lymphomas, a complete blood count and biochemical analysis. Endoscopic examination is required for gastrointestinal or pulmonary lymphoma. MRI and CT scanning are required to determine the stage of the disease. Bone marrow biopsy is also performed.
MALT Lymphoma Market Companies
Kami Maddocks in collaboration with Novartis
Kami Maddocks in collaboration with Pharmacyclics LLC.
Northwestern University in collaboration with Seattle Genetics, Inc.
MALT Lymphoma Market Insights
In Europe, the Maastricht IV guidelines (2016) recommended that first-line and second-line therapies should be clarithromycin-based regimens and bismuth-based quadruple therapy (PPI, Bismuth, Tetracycline and a Nitroimidazole for 10–14 days), respectively. If those two regimens fail, a third-line therapy with a fluoroquinolone-based regimen (PPI, amoxicillin, and levofloxacin) is recommended. Besides, hybrid therapies and sequential therapies are missing from the European recommendations.
MALT Lymphoma Market Report Scope
- The report covers the descriptive overview of MALT Lymphoma, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the MALT Lymphoma epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for MALT Lymphoma are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of MALT Lymphoma market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global MALT Lymphoma market
Request for free sample copy– https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/malt-lymphoma-market
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of MALT Lymphoma
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for MALT Lymphoma
4. MALT Lymphoma : Market Overview at a Glance
5. MALT Lymphoma : Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. MALT Lymphoma Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of MALT Lymphoma Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. MALT Lymphoma : Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of MALT Lymphoma
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
What will be the Key Questions Answered?
- What was the MALT Lymphoma market share (%) distribution in 2017 and how it would look like in 2030?
- What would be the MALT Lymphoma total market size as well as market size by therapies across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the market across 7MM and which country will have the largest MALT Lymphoma market size during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- At what CAGR, the MALT Lymphoma market is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What would be the MALT Lymphoma market outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What would be the MALT Lymphoma market growth till 2030, and what will be the resultant market Size in the year 2030?
- How would the market drivers, barriers and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
Reasons to buy
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the MALT Lymphoma market
- To understand the future market competition in the MALT Lymphoma market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for MALT Lymphoma in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for MALT Lymphoma market
- To understand the future market competition in the MALT Lymphoma market
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States