The global Aerospace & Defense Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul Market size is anticipated to reach USD 161.60 billion until 2025. It is anticipated to register growth with 5.4% CAGR during the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025. This growth can be associated with increasing air traffic along with need for regular maintenance of aircrafts.
The Narrow body aircraft dominated global market on account of surging usage of these aircraft owing to their features like low-operational costs and higher fuel efficiency. The segment of wide body aircraft is anticipated to show moderate growth from 2019 to 2025 due to more average life as compared to other types.
To download the sample PDF of “Aerospace & Defense MRO Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-aerospace-defense-maintenance-repair-overhaul-mro-market/request-sample
The commercial aviation segment held largest share across the aerospace & defense MRO market and is expected to witness 5.8% CAGR in the upcoming years on account of the rising number of airline fleets to accommodate surging cargo and passenger traffic. On the other hand, rising military spending for the purchase of advanced aircraft is also gaining traction thereby driving the demand for MRO services for aircraft.
North America held largest share across the global market in 2018 due to an increase in military spending coupled with surging passenger traffic. Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness highest CAGR of 8.8% from 2019 to 2025 owing to the shifting trend of MRO activities from Europe and North America on account of low labor costs.
The market for aerospace & defense MRO includes key players such as GE Aviation, Boeing Company, Honeywell Aerospace, Bombardier Inc., and Airbus SAS. They are implementing several marketing strategies like mergers and acquisitions to gain competitive advantage and widen their global reach.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The Narrow Body Aircraft segment is anticipated to register revenue of USD 86.50 Billion by 2025.
• The commercial aviation end use segment held the largest share across the global market and is expected to witness 5.8% CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
• Asia Pacific is expected to witness highest CAGR of 8.8% from 2019 to 2025across the global aerospace and defense MRO market.
• The key players in this market are GE Aviation, Boeing Company, Honeywell Aerospace, Bombardier Inc., and Airbus SAS.
Million Insights has segmented the global aerospace & defense MRO market on the basis of product, application, end use, and region:
Aerospace and Defense MRO Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Aerospace and Defense MRO Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Narrow Body Aircraft
• Wide Body Aircraft
• Regional Aircraft
Aerospace and Defense MRO End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Commercial Aviation
• Business & General Aviation
• Military Aviation
Aerospace and Defense MRO Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Explore the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Marketing Automation Market: The global marketing automation market size was USD 4.06 billion in 2019. It is projected to expand at 9.8% CAGR over the forecast duration, 2020 to 2027. The growth of marketing automation is fueled by the increasing penetration of the internet, increasing penetration across industries and growing use of mobile devices.
• Spray Drying Equipment Market: The global spray drying equipment market size was accounted for USD 4.63 billion in 2018. It is estimated to grow at the CAGR of 6.8% over the forecasted period, from 2019 to 2025. Shifting consumer preference for fast food products and functional items along with rising focus by companies to improve shelf-life of products is projected to propel the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar