The global plastic waste management market is expected to be valued at USD 40.80 billion by 2027 from USD 32.46 billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 2.8% through the forecast period, according to the latest report by Emergen Research. Maintaining the image of the company, encouraging the notion of sustainable growth, reducing the use of plastics that destroy soil fertility are the main factors that affect the market. There are toxic chemicals in plastics that increase the death rates of all living species on the earth.
Global authorities have held many official conferences during the last decade to tackle this dynamic and dangerous problem of plastic waste management. People’s search of a healthy, peaceful life has contributed to an increase in demand for goods and services. The level of emissions and the waste of products has also risen due to a rise in the level of consumption, causing detrimental effects on the environment. In order to plan and deliver renewable energy systems, such as fuel cells, batteries, and even solar power, plastics are used.
The global plastic waste management industry, consisting of many small start-ups, medium-sized companies, and large conglomerates, is expected to remain in a competitive and highly fragmented state in the near future.
Get your Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/415
Further Key Findings from Report Suggest:
- Veolia Environment and LC Packaging entered into a strategic partnership in May 2019 to globally minimise flexible packaging waste. This arrangement is expected to result in improved facilities in order to address waste management problems. Veolia Environment is a transnational company headquartered in France that specialises in the following three fields of operation and utility: water management, waste management, and energy services.
- Durable plastics, which are used for packaging in most convenience goods, are mostly discarded after a single use and tend to have a minimum life of three years. Convenience goodsinclude kitchen appliances, computers, automobiles,carpets, and fabrics. Durable products are still very high in demand as producers, design engineers, and even consumers rely on their durability, low cost, and design advantages.
- Governments are expected togenerate considerablerevenues from plastic waste management. Strict legislation and laws to minimise the amount of carbon dioxide emissions have also been implemented by the governments of countries in North America and Europe. The market is, therefore, well established in these regions.
- Prominent players operating in the market are Veolia Environment, SUEZ, Waste Management, Inc, Republic Services, Waste Connections, Inc, Biffa, Stericycle, Clean Harbors, Covanta Holding Corporation, and United Plastic Recycling, Inc.
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/415
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Plastic Waste Management Market based on polymer type, source, service, application, and region:
- Polymer Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Low-density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Source Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Service Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Energy Recovery
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Building & Construction
- Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia