The global progressive web application market is expected to be valued at USD 10.44 billion by 2027 from USD 1.13 billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 31.9% through the forecast period, according to the latest report by Emergen Research. Through using the Internet to offer app-standard experiences, progressive web applications (PWAs) eliminate any friction. Apps do not have to be installed by the user, and he/she can easily navigate to the browser’s website, like Safari and Chrome. PWA focuses on faster loading and using less data.
Progressive web application features, such as Android push alerts, touch gestures, geo-location, and the ability to save PWA icons on home screens to make them easily available, make it popular with users. Moreover, another driving factor is that, when they operate in tandem with native apps, PWAs have to replace native apps.
During the forecast period, a rise in the number of smartphone users and a large amount of time spent by these users on apps are expected to propel the progressive web application market. However, it is expected that complex, slow-buildingimplementation of applicationswould hamper the adoption of this technology in the near future. PWAs take up limited space and can also work on low internet speeds and offline mode. This exponentially drives the market for PWAs.
Get your Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/419
Key Highlights of Report
- A dynamic web application is a framework software that regulates and encourages the maintenance of a web page creation. News apps and e-commerce apps provide examples of dynamic web applications.
- Due to the high adoption of progressive web applications, the segment of small & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. Demand for the technology is created by the lack of sophisticated infrastructure and R&D teams in SMEs to build apps.
- Due to the growing adoption of advanced technologies in the region, North America had the largest share of the global market in 2019. Another factor driving the demand is the increasing use of web-based apps in the U.S.
- Key market participants include Fusion Informatics, Deligence Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Aafilogic Infotech, Constant Infosolutions, CMARIX TechnoLabs, MLSDev, Nextyug India, Hidden Brain, Google Developers, IBM Corporation, and Microsoft.
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/419
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global progressive web application market based on offering, application, end-user, industry vertical, and region:
- Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Tools & Libraries
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Dynamic Web Application
- Static Web Application
- End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Small- & Medium-sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Retail & E-commerce
- Media & Entertainment
- Real Estate
- Travel & Tourism
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia