The global industrial microbiology market is expected to be valued at USD 17.71 billion by 2027 from USD 10.80 billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 6.8% through the forecast period, according to the latest report by Emergen Research.In the forecast period, the global demand for industrial microbiology is expected to grow rapidly owing to the growing demand for empty capsules and the increasing demand for microbial applications in vaccine production. Microorganisms are preferred sources of microbial enzymes because of their fast accessibility and high growth rate. Using recombinant DNA technology for accelerated enzyme production and scientific growth, microbial cells can effectively produce genetic changes.
However, the high costs associated with the maintenance of the aseptic process and the processing of sterile products are anticipated to hinder the growth of the market for industrial microbiology.
Get your Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/369
Key Highlights From The Report:
- Danaher Corporation completed the acquisition of the General Electric Company’s Life Sciences division in March 2020. As part of Danaher, the company will be called Cytiva and will be a separate operating agency within Danaher’s Life Sciences division.
- With a CAGR of 7.0%, the reaction consumable sub-segment is expected to dominate the market, as this product group is commonly used to determine the origin of infections.
- The sterility test sub-segment is projected to hold the largest market share throughout the forecast period. For surgical instruments, pharmaceutical products, medications, skin materials, and other products that need to be sterile or free from viable microorganisms, sterility testing is important.
- The pharmaceutical & biotechnology sub-segment is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period. Developing antibiotics is the most beneficial influence of microbiology on the pharmaceutical industry.
- North America is expected to lead the market with a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. In the United States, the rapidly rising manufacturing and healthcare industries are fuelling the growth of the industry.
- Key participants include 3M Company, Danaher Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Eppendorf AG, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Becton Dickinson and Company, Merck KGaA, Sartorius AG, Novamed Ltd, and BioMérieux SA, among others.
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/369
Emergen Research has segmented the Global Industrial Microbiology Market on the basis of product, type, end-use, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Reaction Consumables
- Laboratory Supply
- Equipment & Systems
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Microbial Limit Testing
- Water & Environmental Testing
- Sterility Testing
- Bio-Burden Testing
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Food & Beverages
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East &Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia