The global Prenatal Testing market is expected to be valued at USD 8.08billion by 2027 from USD 3.23 billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 12.9% through the forecast period, according to the latest report by Emergen Research. Over the forecast period, due to the increasing probability of chromosome defects with increasing maternal age, the global prenatal testing market is expected to expand rapidly. Around 10to 15% of clinically recorded pregnancies result in miscarriage per year, and around 50% of chromosome defects are identified. Furthermore, it is expected that growing awareness of the benefits of enhanced testing procedures would stimulate market growth during the forecast period. In addition, the favorable reimbursement scenario for prenatal testing is likely to boost market growth over the forecast period.
However, it is anticipated that the shortage of trained practitioners and high-cost testing procedures would impede market growth throughout the projected timeframe.
Get your Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/371
Key Highlights From The Report
- Quest Diagnostics acquired Blueprint Genetics Oy in January 2020. Blueprint Genetics will be integrated, and the genetic Search Value Proposition will be expanded and strengthened, offering a boost to market growth.
- Over the forecast timeframe, the ultrasound sub-segment is projected to hold the largest market share with a CAGR of 13.2%. Ultrasound prenatal monitoring is a more safe and pain-free technique that produces images that display the condition and location of the child by using sound waves.
- The largest market share will be captured during the projected period by the non-invasive segment. Reduced discomfort, shorter hospital stays, low risk of infection, accelerated recovery, and reduced blood loss are the advantages of non-invasive testing.
- The diagnostic centre sub-segment is expected to lead the industry. Forces such as initiatives to provide reliable and efficient paternity testing and the growing occurrence of chromosomal anomalies are responsible for the growth.
- North America is projected to lead the market during the forecast period due to increased spending on medical care, demand for invasive and non-invasive diagnosis, and increased genetic syndrome incidence.
- Key participants include Quest Diagnostics, GeneDx, Inc., Natera, Inc., Illumina, Inc., Ravgen Inc., Prenatal Paternities Inc., Ariosa Diagnostics, Inc., Eurofins NTD Inc., Counsyl, Inc., and LabCorp, among others.
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/371
Emergen Research has segmented the Global Prenatal Testing Market on the basis of method, testtype, application, end-use, and region:
- Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Blood or Saliva
- Chorionic villus sampling
- Percutaneous umbilical blood sampling
- Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Microdeletions Symptoms
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Specialty Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East &Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia