The global Underwater Robotics Market size is anticipated to reach USD 6.74 billion until 2025. It is anticipated to register growth with 13.5% CAGR during the forecasted period, 2018 to 2025. This growth can be associated with its surging usage for carrying out underwater activities like intelligence, surveillance, and investigation.
In 2017, The ROV segment held a share of 86.0% across the global market due to the surging offshore deep sea drilling and oil industry across the globe. The AUV segment is projected to witness highest growth in the upcoming years on account of rising adoption and demand across the defense sector for carrying out activities like anti-warfare applications and surveillance.
To download the sample PDF of “Global Underwater Robotics Market” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-underwater-robotics-market/request-sample
The segment of commercial exploration dominated the global market. It is also expected to continue its dominance on account of surging need for carrying out offshore gas, oil, and undersea mineral exploration activities. Also, activities like extraction and mining are antipcted to positively impact the market growth in the upcoming years.
Europe dominated the global market with revenue of USD 855.6 million due to rising offshore gas and oil exploration activities across majority of European countries. But, Asia Pacific is expected to witness highest growth on account of surging usage for oil exploration and defense activities across countries like China, Japan and India.
The underwater robotics market includes key players such as Oceaneering International, Schilling Robotics LLC, International Submarine Engineering, and Bluefin Robotics Corp. These players are adopting several marketing strategies like collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships to widen their product portfolio, and reach. Also, rising presence of small players is creating strong competition among the players.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2017, the ROV segment held a share of 86.0% across the global market.
• The segment commercial exploration dominated the global market in 2017 and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecasted period.
• Europe dominated the global market in 2017 and generated a revenue of USD 855.6 Million.
• The key players in this market are Oceaneering International, Schilling Robotics LLC, International Submarine Engineering, and Bluefin Robotics Corp.
Million Insights has segmented the global underwater robotics market on the basis of type, application, and region:
Underwater Robotics Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV)
• Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV)
Underwater Robotics Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Defense & Security
• Commercial Exploration
• Scientific Research
Underwater Robotics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
1. Vape Cartridge Market – The global vape cartridge market size was accounted for USD 571.1 million, in 2018. It is projected to grow at a significant CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
2. Gardening Pots Market – The global gardening pots market size was accounted for USD 1.7 billion in 2018. Rising interest of youngsters in gardening is expected to be a key factor responsible for the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar