The global frame grabber market size is estimated to value at USD 489.2 million by 2025, according to a new report published by Million Insights, at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2018 to 2025. Applications that require image data rates higher than 120 MB need frame grabber solutions in vision systems. The increasing awareness about benefits of frame grabbers like data-rate handling capacity and high processing capacity is predicted to boost the market.
AIA’s CameraLink, which delivers control signals and high-speed trigger to cameras, was the first vision-specific digital interface to form the market standard. CameraLink can deliver image at data rates till 850 MB/second at a distance of 10 meters. Thus, it is a leading interface for frame grabber and camera applications.
To download the sample PDF of Frame Grabber Market Report “please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-frame-grabber-market/request-sample
The web inspection advanced applications segment held the largest market in 2016 based on shipment volume and revenue. The growth can be imputed to the rising need for 10 GigE high-speed web inspection vision applications in several industry verticals.
The manufacturer end-user segment held the largest share based on volume and revenue in 2016. However, the system integrator segment is expected to grow substantially from 2018 to 2025. The increasing penetration of solution & service providers in developing countries of Asia Pacific is expected to have a positive impact on the overall market.
The major regions studied in the report include Europe, Asia Pacific, and North America. Europe held the leading market in 2016 and is expected to observe a steady growth in the near future. Steady technological developments and the existence of numerous machine vision system manufacturers are significantly supporting market growth.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The frame grabbers market is estimated to value above 975 thousand units by 2025. These products are mainly used in superior applications like the inspection of flat panels and color print.
• The rising demand for image resolution and increasing frame rates, high speed, and high bandwidth cameras is supporting market growth.
• Industrial camera vision systems are expected to observe higher use in the hyper spectral imaging, three-dimensional (3D) imaging, and artificial intelligence industrial sectors.
• The surging demand for robotics in industries has accelerated the demand for technologies same as machine vision systems in North America thereby, opening new avenues for the market.
• The key participants in the market include ADLINK Technology Inc.; Euresys S.A.; Advantech, Co., Ltd.; KAYA Instruments; ISRA Vision AG; Pleora Technologies Inc., and Teledyne DALSA Inc.
Million Insights has segmented the global frame grabber market based on advanced applications, end-use customers, and regions.
Frame Grabbers Advanced Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Thousand Units, 2014 – 2025)
• Web Inspection
• Transportation Safety and Maintenance
• Factory Automation
• Industrial Camera Manufacturer
Frame Grabbers End-Use Customers Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Thousand Units, 2014 – 2025)
• System Integrators
Frame Grabbers Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Thousand Units, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Hong Kong
• South East Asian Countries
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
• Electronic Home Locks Market: The global electronic home locks market size accounted for USD 334.3 million, in 2018 and is projected to grow at the CAGR of 16.1% over the forecasted period.
• Electric Iron Market: The global electric iron market size was estimated at USD 1.0 billion in 2018. The market is expected to witness a CAGR of 8.3%, from 2019 to 2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar