The global medical radiation detection, tracking, and safety market is expected to be valued at USD 1,339.4 million by 2027 from USD 899.9million in 2019, registering a CAGR of 5% through the forecast period, according to the latest report by Emergen Research. Due to the growing number of incidences related to cancer, the market is expected to expand rapidly. Demand for theseproducts would be driven by the growing use of radiation therapy and nuclear medicine for diagnosis and treatment.
The increase in number of diagnostic imaging centres and an rising number of people covered by insurance are also a driving factor for the market. The market is positively influenced by the use of advanced technology and R&D. Several health complications are linked to medical radiation. The government supports steps taken to find a solution to the radiation problems. A driving force in the market is also the increasing awareness among people around the globe. A demand for safety devices is being generated by the adverse effects of these devices on humans in the healthcare industry.
The demand for these products is restrained by the shortage of trained practitioners or qualified medical physicists. The demand for these innovations would also be limited by strict regulations. However, the acceptance of market technology by the diagnostic centres, hospitals, cancer institutes, and ambulatory surgical centres will affect the market positively.
Get your Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/353
Key Highlights From Report
- Kromek launched the Personal Radiation Detector D3S PRD in May 2019. It is a high-speed SPRD (spectroscopic radiation detector) or PRD replacement that is a cost-effective system for detecting radiation that puts first-line users in the hands of a very efficient and sensitive radiation detector.
- A part of radiation dosimetry is personal dosimetry. It is used to assess doses for people who are exposed to radiation through their work environment. The techniques of dosimetry differ and rely partly on the radiation source outside the body or taken into the body. It is often used for measuring exposure to external radiation.
- Due to the favourable performance-to-cost ratio of gas-filled detectors, along with the rising use of medical imaging, which is propelling demand for the segment, the gas-filled detectors segment is expected to grow with the fastest CAGR.
- Demand for the clinicssub-segment would be motivated by the proliferation of cancer patients in special clinics and research institutes. These clinics install new equipment to provide patients with advanced and safe procedures. During the forecast period, the segment is projected to expand with the fastest CAGR.
- Owing to the presence of favourable legislation and technical developments, North America held the largest market share. In addition, strong demand from the United States would also have a positive effect on the market.
- Key participants include Mirion Technologies, Inc., Sun Nuclear Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Fortive Corporation, Bertin Instruments, Polimaster, Inc., Biodex Medical Systems, Inc., Amray Group, PTW Freiburg GmBH, Infab Corporation, among others.
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/353
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Medical Radiation Detection, Monitoring and Safety Market based on product, detector, application, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Personal Dosimeters
- Passive Dosimeters
- Active Dosimeters
- Area Process Monitors
- Environment Radiation Monitors
- Surface Contamination Monitors
- Radioactive Material Monitors
- Other Medical Radiation Detection and Monitoring Products
- Detector Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Gas-Filled Detectors
- GM Counters
- Ionization Chambers
- Proportional Counters
- Inorganic Scintillators
- Organic Scintillators
- Solid-State Detectors
- Semiconductor Detectors
- Diamond Detectors
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East &Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia