The use of Microfluidics has allowed traditional laboratory techniques to be transferred to the lab-on-a-chip. Microfluidics promises a strong return on investment and helps to reduce cost accounting errors. Microfluidics is commonly used in the manufacture of a wide range of consumer goods. The PCR reaction mix preparation can be improved by microfluidic PCR systems, which minimizes the risk for false positives and contamination by human error. The global market size for Microfluidics Market was estimated at USD 13.10 billion in 2019 and is forecast to reach USD 29.43 billion, at a CAGR of 10.6% by 2027.
Get your Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/35
Prominent Players Profiled in the Microfluidics Market:
Fluidigm Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Agilent Technologies Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Abbott Laboratories Thermo Fisher Scientific, Micronit Micro Technologies B.V., Life Technologies Corporation, Danaher Corporation, Illumina Inc., and PerkinElmer Inc, among others.
The use of Microfluidics over PCR has been essential in recent years because it requires the whole biological cycle to be integrated, resulting in multiplexed, high-throughput, and highly parallel assays. These methods are capable of measuring gene expression per sprint from hundreds of single cells. Several uses of microfluidics are driving market demand over the forecast period. The growing adoption of point-of-care devices and the rapid advancement in the biopharmaceutical sector is further adding to the market growth.
- Technology Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Material Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Continuous flow microfluidics
- Optofluidics and Microfluidics
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/35
Key Summary of the Microfluidics Market Report:
- Insightful information regarding the global Microfluidics market
- Identification of growth in various segments and sub-segments of the Microfluidics market
- Strategic recommendations for investment opportunities
- The report covers significant statistics related to the industry along with products, applications, price analysis, demand & supply, and production and consumptions rate
- Emerging trends and current market segment analysis to help investors formulate new business strategies
- Accelerates the decision making process through the detailed description of the drivers, restraints, growth prospects, and limitations
- Thorough SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis along with feasibility analysis and investment return analysis
The rising need for early and fast identification of diseases is a key factor in the APAC region’s share in the global market. Over the projected era, growing disposable income and advancement in microfluidic technology are projected to boost the area’s market. It is expected that Europe will see significant developments. The region’s laboratory-on-a-chip computer industry’s growth would be powered by immensely growing countries, including Germany, France, and Italy.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia