The global Drone Data Services Market size is projected to value at USD 8.15 billion by 2025, according to a new report published by Million Insights, with a CAGR of 57.3% from 2017 to 2025. The growth can be imputed to the rising use of information provided by drones in big data and operational analytics. The rising demand for UAV imagery analytics is expected to positively impact the drone imagery processing software industry and provide new avenues for imagery storage technologies.
The rising usage of drones in the commercial industry is heading towards a dynamic change in big data services. The introduction of drone to take images is the primary step in the software process. The image captured is then verified, processed, evaluated, and stored.
To download the sample PDF of “Global Drone Data Services Market” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-drone-data-services-market/request-sample
The rising need to scrutinize imagery is the major factor leading to the widespread adoption of cloud-based applications and the drone imagery software that are able to share, process, store, and upload aerial images. Furthermore, there has been a steady rise in the adoption of cloud-based in-memory computing platform among companies since it surges processes, predictive capabilities and analytics.
Through large-scale information gathering service providers can access extraordinary levels of accurate information and convert them into actionable information Companies like PrecisionHawk are changing business processes to emphasize more on drone data processing than UAV manufacturing.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The industry demands certain improvements in different processes like higher integration of data, encryption, onboard processing, and compression, as software to carry-out analytics from imagery is still under research.
• Big data gathered from drones is of high importance among sectors like ortho-rectification, creation of Digital Terrain Models (DTMs) and Digital Surface Models (DSMs), and construction activities.
• North America is expected to emerge as the largest regional market while Asia Pacific is poised to observe a steady growth by 2025.
• Construction companies and agricultural firms are anticipated to enhance the abilities of aerial surveillance via drones on industries in the next few years.
• The service providers worldwide are anticipated to shift towards holistic data analytics companies from straight-up service companies.
• The key players include DroneDeploy, PrecisionHawk, DroneCloud, Sentera, LLC, Pix4D, 4DMapper, Skycatch, Inc., Airware, Agribotix LLC, and Dronifi.
Million Insights has segmented the global drone data service market on the basis of service type, platform, end-use, and region:
Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• Mapping & Surveying
• 3D Modeling & Digital Elevation Model (DEM)
Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• Operator Software
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• Real Estate & Construction
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
1. Denim Jeans Market – The global denim jeans market size is anticipated to reach USD 102.45 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights.
2. Electronic Home Locks Market – The global electronic home locks market is estimated to reach USD 952.4 million by 2025, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.1% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar