Calabasas, California – February 22, 2021 – It has been a long time since people used a floppy disk as a memory device. Technology improved and so did personal storage devices. What IDrive has done is release a next-generation Cloud-Based Storage scenario. “ZipDrive” enables a user to create their own Personal Cloud Storage with Top Level Security.
Some Features & Benefits of ZipDrive:
- Remote File Access: Stream all the files, folders, and media on a computer, fully available from a web browser from a web browser or mobile device.
- Share Via Web or Mobile: Securely share the files and folders on a computer with a share link via the web or mobile device.
- Stream Music, Videos: Access the entire media collection located on one’s computer. Users can stream the media files, as well as move them, delete, or organize them from anywhere.
- Access External / Mapped Drive: With ZipDrive, remotely stream, edit, play, and share files from any mapped drive or an external hard drive connected to one’s computer. Users can also upload files / folders to the drive.
- Search Files: ZipDrive allows users to search their desktop files from anywhere. Search within one computer or across all added computers.
- Work With MS Office Files: With ZipDrive, users can open, edit, and save Office files without leaving ZipDrive. Teams can co-edit files in real-time, while the files are automatically saved.
- Secure Access: All access sessions are secured with TLS v 1.2 to protect your data in transit.
- Trusted Devices: Each time a user signs into their account from a new device, they are required to authorize it. This is an additional level of security for each account, as it prevents unauthorized access.
- Platform Independent: Access the files on a PC, Mac, or Linux machine from anywhere – given that the computer has an active Internet connection and the ZipDrive application installed on it.
- Controlled Access: Users have the option to enable their entire computer, or just selective drives / folders for access via ZipDrive.
- License Key: For increased security, users need to authenticate their desktop by entering the License Key provided to them on creating their ZipDrive account.
- File / Folder Functions: Users can upload files / folders, move files between folders, as well as download the same.
- Add Users: Admin of ZipDrive account can invite and add users to their account. Users can add their computers and access the same via ZipDrive.
- Fast Uploads Via Mobile: Users can upload all of their iPhone / Android photos as well as videos in one click with the ZipDrive app.
- Two-Step Verification: Once enabled, in addition to the password, users will need to enter a verification code, while signing into their account, for additional security.
ZipDrive Is Ideal For:
Anyone who needs a file access or file sharing solution, be it home users, professionals, or small businesses. Individuals who telecommute and need to browse files while on the go. Professionals who need to stream files from their computers for a quick demo or presentation. Users who need to transfer photos and videos from their mobile devices to their computers in one click.
Users who want to quickly navigate through their computer, copy / rename / delete files / folders and even share a particular file with others from anywhere. Teams who wish to create as well as co-edit MS Office files in real-time, while the files get saved automatically.
For more information about using ZipDrive to create a private cloud in minutes, visit: https://www.zipdrive.com
Company Name: IDrive Inc.
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-855-815-8706 ext 1
Address:26115, Mureau Road, Suite A
State: CA 91302
Country: United States