(Albany, US) DelveInsight’s Generalized Anxiety Disorder Market Analysis Report proffers a comprehensive outlay of the Generalized Anxiety Disorder Epidemiological analysis focusing on the incidence and diagnosed patient pool segmented on the basis of several factors, as well as the Generalized Anxiety Disordermarket analysis in the 7MM (the US, EU5 (the UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain) and Japan).
The report covers the Generalized Anxiety Disorder market trends covering key pharmaceutical companies in the market, upcoming as well as Generalized Anxiety Disorder marketed therapies, unmet needs, prevailing constraints and the factors driving the market size growth.
Some of the key highlights from the Generalized Anxiety Disorder Market Report:
- Market Size of Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) in the 7MM : USD 3,164 million (2017)
- In 2017, the total 12-month prevalent population of GAD was found to be 516,535, in Germany.
- Spain accounted for the least number of prevalent cases, i.e., 445,364 cases in 2017.
- The Total 12-Month Prevalent Cases of GAD were 16,606,987 in 2017, based on DSM-V criteria.
- Among the EU5 countries, France has the highest prevalent cases with 1,304,965 cases in 2017, followed by the United Kingdom.
Get more comprehensive insights into how Generalized Anxiety Disorder epidemiological trends are impacting current and forecasted Generalized Anxiety Disorder market @ Generalized Anxiety Disorder Epidemiology Analysis and Forecast
Some of Generalized Anxiety Disorder Companies:
- BioHaven Pharmaceuticals
- Pherin Pharmaceuticals
- VistaGen Therapeutics
- Sage Therapeutics
- And Many Others
Do you want to know how much market share the emerging therapies are going to capture by 2030? Contact @ Generalized Anxiety Disorder Marketed Therapies and Treatment Approaches and get a comprehensive understanding of the Generalized Anxiety Disorder therapeutic outlook
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Generalized Anxiety Disorder, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Generalized Anxiety Disorder epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Generalized Anxiety Disorder are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of Generalized Anxiety Disorder market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Generalized Anxiety Disorder market
Generalized Anxiety Disorder has been defined as a distinct phenotype of asthma that is associated with tissue and sputum eosinophilia, thickening of the basement membrane zone, and often by corticosteroid responsiveness. The advent of sputum induction has allowed for improved classification of airway inflammation, identification of asthma phenotypes, and drawing associations with other biomarkers.
Patients with Generalized Anxiety Disorder frequently suffer from chronic sinus disease and nasal polyposis and it can be associated with increased asthma severity, atopy, and steroid refractoriness. The exact cause of Generalized Anxiety Disorder is unknown as it do not typically have underlying allergies (e.g., pollen, dust mites, smoke, and pet dander) that trigger asthma symptoms.
The average age of onset is 25–35 years of age and, while adult asthma generally shows a female preponderance, Generalized Anxiety Disorder appears to be more equally distributed between males and females.
Visit to know more about the indication, treatment algorithms in different geographies and patient journey contact to receive sample @ Generalized Anxiety Disorder Signs, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact the Generalized Anxiety Disorder treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
Generalized Anxiety Disorder Drugs Covered:
- And Many Others
Know more about the collaborations, tie-ups, and therapies launch @ Generalized Anxiety Disorder Pipeline Therapies and Forecast
Table of Contents:
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Generalized Anxiety Disorder
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Generalized Anxiety Disorder
4. Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Market Overview at a Glance
5. Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Generalized Anxiety Disorder Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Generalized Anxiety Disorder Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Generalized Anxiety Disorder
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
DelveInsght’s Competitive Intelligence Service includes a multidimensional coverage, helping to keep track of competitors and gain traction in the dynamic market by overcoming the challenges and expediting business growth through a strategic and tactical approach.
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States