The global high performance fibers market is projected to touch USD 25.4 billion, by the end of 2025, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.0% over the forecast period, 2019 to 2025, according to the new report by Million Insights. Several benefits of fibers such as superior rigidity and high strength to weight ratio are anticipated to boost the product demand from automotive and aerospace sectors.
Furthermore, high performance fiber (HPF) offers aerodynamics and increased fuel efficiency for aircraft. This is encouraging manufacturers to use these fibers instead of regular metal alloys. In addition, usage of these products in aerospace applications improves the damage resistance & flexibility which, in turn, is projected to bolster market growth.
To download the sample PDF of “High Performance Fibers Market Report” please click here:
Strict government regulations regarding CO2 emission is projected to positively impact market growth as regulations force manufacturers to focus on using lightweight material in aerospace applications. Moreover, these regulations are compelling OEMs towards alternative options for reducing gas emissions.
BASF and Dow are key raw material suppliers in the industry and they provide high-quality feedstock required for fibers production. However, price volatility in products used for feedstock may hamper the production of fibers. This factor may restrain the growth of the market.
Key participants in the market include DowDupont Inc., Teijin Limited, Kermel S.A., Huvis Corp, DSM, Toyobo Co. ltd, and Toray Industries Inc.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Aramid fibers segment dominated the high performance fiber market in 2018. It is projected to account for USD 5.7 billion by the end of 2025.
• In 2018, the demand from aerospace & defense sector was USD 5.2 billion, due to the rising demand from aerospace manufacturing components.
• Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at the CAGR of over 11.3% during the forecast period.
• The demand from China market is estimated to account for USD 4.4 billion by the end of 2025.
• Key manufacturers engage in R&D activities to develop advanced fiber products that offer increased performance.
Million Insights has segmented the global high performance fibers market based on product, application, and region:
High Performance Fibers Product Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Carbon Fiber
• Polybenzimidazole (PBI)
• Aramid Fiber
• Polybenzoxazole (PBO)
• Glass Fiber
• High Strength Polyethylene
High Performance Fibers Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Electronics & Telecommunication
• Aerospace & Defense
• Construction & Building
• Sporting Goods
High Performance Fibers Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Press Releases By Million Insights:
• Online Event Ticketing Market – The global online event ticketing market size is anticipated to reach USD 67.99 billion by 2025. It is anticipated to register growth with 4.8% CAGR during the forecasted period, 2018 to 2025. This growth can be associated with the shifting trend prevailing among the millennial population for usage of mobile applications to book movie and event tickets at any point of time with minimal or no charges.
• Ceramic Filter Market – The global ceramic filter market size is projected to touch USD 2.97 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The market is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of 13.5% over the forecast duration. Stringent regulation regarding the treatment of disposal water and harmful gases has led to an increase in demand for ceramics filter over the forecast duration.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar