91% of all artists are completely undiscovered. Not because they lack talent, but rather industry connections and knowledge about the music business.
“The industry has changed in the last twenty, ten, even five years. Discovery is no longer made performing at open mics, small gigs, etc. It is made through networking. It is all about who you know and what you know. Having professional contacts in the music industry that will help you learn the ins and outs of the music business is essential to your success as an independent artist in 2021,” a representative of the company said in a statement.
Independent artists, students and aspiring creatives looking to scale their music can tap into suc-cessful, professional mentors through Musician Guidance’s online services. Here, aspirants can have have one-on-one live video sessions with established music professionals to have all their music questions answered. A few of the over 15 music stars available for 1-on-1 live virtual ses-sions include, a songwriter whose songs have generated over half a billion streams, a two-time Grammy Award winning producer with over 50 million album copies sold and a celebrity vocal coach who has worked with Alicia Keys and Britney Spears.
“As a member, you get access to our team of highly regarded music professionals for you to direct-ly connect with. You will be able to have as many one-on-one live video sessions with them as you please, to learn the music business, build real, professional relationships and figure out your unique path to take towards your dream,” the founder of the company stated.
Meet some of the music stars available for 1-on-1 live video sessions:
• Scotty Grand, a celebrity vocal coach who has worked with Alicia Keys, Britney Spears, Jonas Brothers, Jordin Sparks and Victoria Monet
• Candace Sosa, songwriter for South Korean Boy Band BTS
• Alex Archer, top-tier music producer who has worked on projects for Lewis Capaldi, Carly Rae Jepsen, Lizzo, Warner Music and Vevo
• Marc Swersky, two-time Grammy winner, songwriter and producer with 50 million album copies sold
• Mykel T. Brooks, record label owner, platinum producer and founder of a grammy nomi-nated music production team
• Hudson Moore, professional musician with ~50 Million Streams, licenses with Netflix Originals, the Dallas Cowboys and music in over 20 movies, TV shows and commercials
Those interested can start off with a 7-day free no obligation trial via the Musician Guidance page.