The global plant cell culture equipment market size is expected to value at USD 1.05 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The overall market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.1% throughout the projected years. The need for transgenic crops is increasing due to several advantages provided by these crops like improvement in the productivity, quality, and yield and the creation of insect-resistant cultivators for crops. The genomes of transgenic plants are modified with genetic engineering methods to produce new traits or species to the plant. Lodging an integration of genes in a crop makes it highly productive.
Moreover, transgenic plants are produced to fulfill the particular requirements of the pharmaceutical industry. The evolution of different genetic engineering methods is anticipated to boost the market in the near future. Plant cell culture equipment is a lucrative renewable source of vital medicinal compounds, fragrances, flavors, and colorants; which are hard to be developed by microbial cells or chemical synthesis. Plant cell culture technology allows the manufacturing of crops that provide better yield along with resistance to pathogens and severe weather conditions. Furthermore, this technology can be adopted for offering a constant and reliable source of plant pharmaceuticals.
To download the sample PDF of “Plant Cell Culture Equipment Market Report” please click here:
Plant cell culture can be adopted as a substitute for the collection or cultivation of plants. Natural products are largely being isolated through plant cell cultures and the number is rapidly increasing. The cells unlike microorganisms are largely cultured in a fermenter. The process of fermentation provides benefits on the collection of field cultivation or plant material for the isolation of heavy chemicals. These benefits consist of the production of completely new plant cells and compounds under monitored environments and the constant supply of plants in the form of raw materials.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The gradually rising population has stimulated the need for agricultural produce thus, propelling the plant cell culture equipment market growth.
• Growing R&D in the area of tissue and cell engineering has further supported market development.
• North America is anticipated to observe substantial growth due to higher R&D activities in the industry.
• The key players include Tecan Group Ltd. (Switzerland); Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.); LGC Limited (London); Geneq, Inc. (Canada); Conviron (Canada); and LabRepCo, Inc. (U.S.).
Million Insights has segmented the global plant cell culture equipment market on the basis of equipment, end use, application, and region:
Plant Cell Culture Equipment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2025)
• Seed Germinators
• Cell Counters
Plant Cell Culture Equipment End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2025)
Plant Cell Culture Equipment Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2025)
• Plant Research
• Product Development
• Quality Assessment
Plant Cell Culture Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Press Releases By Million Insights:
• Electronic Home Locks Market – The global electronic home locks market is estimated to reach USD 952.4 million by 2025, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.1% from 2019 to 2025. The increase in the demand for advance security systems and rising trend of connected homes are the key factors propelling the market growth.
• Eye Makeup Market – The global eye makeup market size is expected to reach USD 21.41 Billion, by 2025. registering a CAGR 5.7% over the forecast period. The major factors which are driving the growth of this market are increasing consciousness about physical appearance among women especially, in the working class of women and rising per capita income.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar