According to a report, “Pediatric Home Healthcare Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis Report By Service (Skilled Nursing Services, Personal Care Assistance, Rehabilitation Therapy Services), By Region, Competitive Insights, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2026”, published by Grand View Research, Inc. The global pediatric home market size is expected to reach USD 58.5 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.3%, as per a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Life-sustaining pediatric home healthcare services provided in a comfortable environment have aided in reducing hospital stays for infants with complex neurological, cardiac, and respiratory disorders.
According to a 2016 study by the National Survey of Children with Special Healthcare Needs, one in every five children in the age group of 5 to 19 require special medical attention. While the prevalence of Children who require Special Healthcare Needs (CSHCN) is on the rise, availability of pediatric home healthcare services to enhance the quality of life for these children and radically increasing.
The pediatric care service is a thriving sector within the home healthcare market and offers enormous potential for new and established players to expand their services. One of the major players in the market, BAYADA Home Health Care, mentioned pediatric nursing services as its largest revenue generating specialty, accounting for about one-third of its revenue.
Pediatric Home Healthcare Market Highlights
• On February 23, 2021 Arkansas Children’s Hospital and Astarte Medical entered in a partnership to better understand the feeding milestones and NICU patient metrics. The partnership is aimed at implementing the NICUtrition® software platform.
• With the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, the market has identified virtual home visits as a new approach to provide primary provider care for critically ill and children suffering from spinal cord injuries, hydrocephalus, traumatic brain injuries, and other life-limiting conditions.
• Based on services, rehabilitation therapy services was the leading segment in 2018 and is also projected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period, on account of the high probability of premature infants suffering from neurological and muscular deficits.
• North America market dominated the regional segment in 2018 due to the growing awareness regarding pediatric home-based medical services.
“Would you Like/Try a Sample Report” Click the link below: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pediatric-home-healthcare-market/request/rs1
Pediatric Home Healthcare Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global pediatric home healthcare market on the basis of service and region:
Pediatric Home Healthcare Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Skilled Nursing Services
• Personal Care Assistance
• Rehabilitation Therapy
Pediatric Home Healthcare Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Key Players in Pediatric Home Healthcare Market
- DJK HOME HEALTHCARE LLC
- Aveanna Healthcare
- Tendercare Home Health
- BAYADA Home Health Care
- BrightStar Care
- Pediatric Home Healthcare
- New England Home Care, Inc.
- Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health
- EnViva Paediatric Care
- MGA Homecare
- At Home Healthcare
- Interim HealthCare, Inc
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6653/ibb
Browse Related Report @
Home Healthcare Market – The global home healthcare market size was valued at USD 281.8 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9% from 2020 to 2027.
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Navigate with Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States