The Disabled Veterans National Foundation (DVNF) (www.dvnf.org) has announced the launch of its new National Job Board, it’s free, it will always be free as it serves our veterans and service members that keep AMERICA FREE.
In an effort to connect the veteran community with leading employers DVNF created a national job board platform that gives the employer and employee’s the resources to guide each other to an amazing relationship. The job board is free for all employers’ who are motivated to hire military veterans; the employer toolkit guides employers to the resources in the support of hiring veterans as well as allowing businesses to post their job opening for FREE. This platform will improve the organization’s services it provides to veterans, it was determined that it was time for a new initiative that is definitely needed during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Visitors to the site will find a clean, more user-friendly website then most job boards. A major goal was for veterans who are in search of resources to be able to access it effortlessly in order to prepare for the submission of their resume and job search. In addition, the organization wanted to call more attention to the challenges veterans face while also featuring the success stories of those who are working to overcome those challenges both for the employers and employee.
New and enhanced website
Another change coinciding with the site launch is the introduction of a new cleaner look to our website. With this new look, DVNF hopes to incorporate feelings of pride in those who have served our nation, and in those who are still serving. They also hope to demonstrate a more modern approach to its programs and image.
“As DVNF works to ensure that our veterans are cared for, we are working to build new programs, and expand our current services,” said DVNF CEO, Joseph VanFonda (USMC SgtMaj Ret.). “We feel that this new platform and cleaner appearance will help set a solid base for the present and the future of the foundation.”
The Disabled Veterans National Foundation exists to provide critically needed support to disabled and at-risk veterans who leave the military wounded — physically or psychologically — after defending our safety and our freedom.
We achieve this mission by:
• Providing an online resource database that allows veterans to navigate the complex process of seeking benefits that they are entitled to as a result of their military service, as well as additional resources they need.
• Providing a National Job Board database that connects the veteran community with leading employers.
• Offering direct financial support to veteran organizations that address the unique needs of veterans, and whose missions align with that of DVNF.
• Providing supplemental assistance to homeless and low-income veterans through the Health & Comfort program and various empowerment resources.
• Serving as a thought leader on critical policy issues within the veteran community, and educating the public accordingly.
Company Name: Disabled Veterans National Foundation
Contact Person: Melania Sanchez
Email: Send Email
Phone: (202) 737-0522
Address:4601 Forbes Blvd. Suite #130
State: MD 20706
Country: United States