The global Thermal Imaging Market is forecast to reach USD 4.99 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The growth of thermal imaging in various end-use industries is driving market demand. An increase in terrorist activities has impacted government and non-government’s revenue to a great extent. Increasing terrorism, instability, geopolitical tension, and cross border terrorism is driving market demand. The investment in the defense system for the modernization of military equipment is also encouraging the growth of the market. Thermal imaging helps armed forces to protect borders during nightfall and extreme weather.
The growth of the market also depends on the advancement of medical technologies. Several growth opportunities and adoption of the latest advanced technologies in the sector is providing ample growth opportunity for the market. Several areas, such as digital research and construction management, involve the usage of thermal imaging technologies. It is crucial for construction planners to study energy losses, moisture inspections, and building envelope inspection.
High level of investment in construction development coupled with the growing demand for professional surveillance and the rising need for security applications in public and private sectors are propelling the market demand. However, restrictions in export and additional details required for longwave infrared cameras are hampering the market demand.
Get a Sample of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3404
Key participants include Fluke Corporation, United Technologies, FLIR Systems, Inc., Leonardo S.p.A, Axis Communications AB, L3HARRIS Technologies, Inc., Axis Communications AB, Opgal, Xenics, and BAE Systems, among others.
The COVID-19 impact:
The Coronavirus pandemic has propelled the demand for the market from the transportation and healthcare sectors. Various market players of developing nations are integrating artificial intelligence to enhance their protection level. Government all across the globe are implementing stringent regulations to locate high-risk zones, or those asked to be in-home quarantine. Smartphone apps integrated with geotagging features have been launched by several governments to ensure physical distancing. The market will witness an increased demand as there more advanced technologies are being adopted.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Thermal Imaging Market on the basis of product type, application, industry vertical, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Thermal Cameras
- Thermal Scopes
- Thermal Modules
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Security and Surveillance
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- Perimeter Security
- Monitoring and Inspection
- Structural Health Monitoring
- HVAC System Inspection
- Machine Condition Monitoring
- Quality Assessment
- Detection and Measurement
- Fire/Flare Detection
- Level Measurement
- Gas Detection
- Body Temperature Measurement
- Prototype Assessment
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Aerospace and Defense
- Oil and Gas
- Healthcare and Life science
- Food and Beverage
Get Discount on the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3404
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Thermal cameras allow people to see invisible heat radiation emitted by any objects irrespective of lighting conditions. Some of the benefits of thermal imaging are protection for major businesses across the country and to protect against intruders.
- The segment for monitoring and detection is expected to dominate the market share and is accredited to the rising adoption of thermal cameras in residential, industrial, and commercial sectors. The thermal cameras are used in several historical monuments, buildings, and industrial equipment. Moreover, these cameras are in major demand from the structural health of buildings.
- The aerospace and defense sector held a significant share in the industry. The demand is due to the ability of the product to work in all weather conditions irrespective of the time. They are used in surveillance of the border, in ship collision avoidance, law enforcement, and structural health monitoring of aircraft. They also help soldiers locate and identify their enemies.
- The Asia Pacific’s market is growing due to the rise in the adoption of the automotive sector and the increase in population. The surge in population is creating a need for high-quality and enhanced transportation in the region. Automotive manufacturers are improving designs and integrating advanced technology such as Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) for better driving assistance.
Table Of content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Thermal Imaging Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Thermal Imaging Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Availability of cost-effective devices
184.108.40.206. Diverse Applications
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
Access Full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc. @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/thermal-imaging-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of the clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report, and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States