The global pen needles market is forecast to reach USD 2.48 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Pen needles are used for the drug administration for many diseases and are used by both healthcare professionals and patients themselves. They have become popularly accepted with the advancements in therapy and a supportive reimbursement structure in many nations.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), from 2015 to 2050, the aged population across the globe will be rise from 12% to 22% of the total global population. Owing to this, the incidence of target diseases such as chronic diseases and cancer is expected to grow and, in return, will boost the demand. An increase in healthcare expenditure across the globe also supports the adoption of user-friendly technologies. According to the American Diabetes Association, the annual healthcare cost in the U.S. increased by 26% during the last five years due to increased diabetes incidences.
This is the latest report covering the impact of the global health crisis COVID-19 on the Pen Needles market. The pandemic has disrupted the supply chain, and the market dynamics changed the demand patterns and have financially impacted the market. The report provides extensive coverage of the impact analysis of the pandemic on the Pen Needles market and key segments.
Get a Sample of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2124
The report covers an analysis of the key players operating in the market along with their company profiles, product portfolio, and business expansion strategies. The key companies profiled in this report include Becton, Dickinson and Company, Novo Nordisk A/S, Ypsomed Holding AG, B. Braun Melsungen AG, HTL-Strefa S.A., Terumo Corporation, Owen Mumford Ltd., Allison Medical Inc., Ultimed, Inc., and Arkray, Inc., among others.
The report aims at providing a detailed analysis of the market size, market share, sales patterns, pricing analysis, production and consumption ratio, and the regional bifurcation. The key regions covered in the report include North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Pen Needles market on the basis of type, length, therapy, usability, distribution channel, end-uses, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Standard pens
- Safety pen needles
Length Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- 4 mm pens
- 5 mm pens
- 6 mm pens
- 8 mm pens
- 10 mm pens
- 12 mm pens
Therapy Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Insulin therapy
- Glucagon-like peptide-1 (glp-1) therapy
- Growth hormone therapy
Usability Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Reusable pens
- Disposable pens
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Home healthcare
- Over the counter (OTC)
Get Discount on the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2124
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What is the market size and market value the Pen Needles market is expected to reach in 2027?
- What are the key driving and restraining growth factors of the Pen Needles industry?
- What are the key trends influencing the market growth? What are the emerging trends expected to contribute to market growth?
- Who are the dominant players and key vendors operating in the industry?
- What region is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
- What are the global opportunities for the expansion of the Pen Needles industry?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis?
- What are the risks and challenges the established companies and new entrants expected to face in the Pen Needles market?
Key features of the Report:
- Identification of key factors influencing the market growth
- Insightful information regarding market opportunities and market scenarios to give a competitive edge to the companies
- SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer comprehensive competitive data
- Analysis of regions that are expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period
- Risk and challenge assessment to offer strategic recommendations to the established companies and new entrants
- Comprehensive competitive analysis and regional analysis
- Market dynamics along with trends and demand patterns
- Market segmentation analysis along with product types, application spectrum, and end-user industry, along with their expected growth in the forecast period
Table Of content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Pen Needles Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Pen Needles Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
To know more about the Report, Visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/pen-needles-market
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized according to the regions and countries. Kindly connect with us to know more and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States