The global electrostatic precipitator market size is anticipated to reach USD 14.97 billion until 2025. It is anticipated to register growth with 3.3% CAGR during the forecasted period, 2018 to 2025. This growth can be associated with the increasing health awareness prevailing among the millennial population and the need for curtailing environmental pollution.
The segment of dry technology was valued USD 9.66 Billion in 2017 on account of its increasing adoption. On the other hand, the wet technological segment is used for specific applications like processing of removal of sulfuric acid droplets and mists from the gas streams across several industrial sectors.
The manufacturing application segment is anticipated to witness growth with CAGR of 4.9% across the globe due to rapid industrialization and surging number of manufacturing and construction facilities.
To download the sample PDF of “Electrostatic Precipitator Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-electrostatic-precipitator-market/request-sample
The Asia Pacific dominated the global electrostatic precipitators market in 2017 due to rapid technological advances being carried out for curbing environmental pollution across countries like India and China. While, Europe held the second-largest share on account of surging demand for these products across countries like the U.K., Germany, and Spain.
The market for electrostatic precipitator includes key players such as Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc., FLsmidth& Co. A/S, ELEX AG, Mutares AG, Thermax Limited, and Siemens Aktiengesellschaft. These players are engaged in product development and innovation to gain a competitive advantage over other players.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The dry technology segment generated a revenue of USD 9.66 Billion in 2017.
• The U.S. is anticipated to register 2.2% CAGR during the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025.
• Asia Pacific dominated the global electrostatic precipitator market in 2017.
• The key players in this market are Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc., FLsmidth& Co. A/S, ELEX AG, Mutares AG, and Siemens Aktiengesellschaft.
Million Insights has segmented the global electrostatic precipitator market on the basis of technology, application, and region:
Electrostatic Precipitator Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Electrostatic Precipitator Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Power Generation
Electrostatic Precipitator Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
• Eyewear Market: The global eyewear market size is likely to account for USD 255.3 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is projected that the market would register over 8% CAGR from 2020 to 2027.
• Organic Soap Market: The global organic soap market size is projected to be USD 383.4 million by 2025, according to a new report published by Million Insights, expanding with a CAGR of 8.1% from 2019 to 2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar