The global Anti-Pollution Mask Market size is projected to reach USD 22.3 billion by 2027, according to a new report published by Million Insights, with a CAGR of 30.1% from 2020 to 2027. The rising awareness relating to the alarming pollution level and its effects on health has led to the demand for this product. The rising industrialization and urbanization in countries like China and India have significantly contributed to the degraded air-quality globally. Moreover, the number of vehicles running on the roads adds to the pollution level. These factors attribute to the growth of this market.
The recent COVID-19 outbreak is estimated to proliferate the market growth over the forecast duration. As reported by Cable News Network, companies like 3M are witnessing unprecedented demand for N95 respirators masks right from early 2020. Growing demand has led to a shortage of such masks thus; manufacturers have considerably increased their production capacity. This is one of the major factors attributing to the growth of the market.
To download the sample PDF of Global Anti-Pollution Mask Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-anti-pollution-mask-market/request-sample
Anti-pollution masks are present in various standard ratings like N99, N95, N100, P100, and P95 as advised by The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) established by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). P rated masks remain unaffected by oil-based particulates unlike N rated masks and are suitable to use in occupations where workers are exposed to oil particles. N95 masks purify 95% of the contaminants while N99 masks filter around 99% of PM2.5.
Asia Pacific is growing at the fastest pace due to rapid urbanization and booming industrial sector. The rising population in countries like China and India has led to widespread urbanization thus, increasing pollution in the environment. As stated by the Institute for Health Metric and Evaluation, around 5.5 million deaths are registered due to air pollution each year. The majority of these deaths were registered by China and India.
Manufacturers are emphasizing on innovation as a key strategy for anti-pollution mask market growth. For example, Xiaomi, in November 2016, introduced a battery oriented anti-pollution mask to filter PM 2.5 particles during breathing. The mask consists of hand-woven polyester material and an inbuilt battery-powered nano filter, chargeable with a USB port. Furthermore, O2TODAY, in November 2018, introduced an urban face mask named O2 Safe Air with features like machine washable, interchangeable filters, and breathable.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• COVID-19 outbreak is estimated to increase the demand for anti-pollution masks as consumers are focusing on protecting themselves from pathogens that may be present in the air.
• The reusable segment is expected to register a CAGR of 30.2% over the forecast period in terms of revenue.
• The offline channel held the largest revenue share of over 64% in 2019.
• North America accounted for a revenue share of 28.7% in 2018 and is predicted to register the considerable growth over the forecast duration.
• The rising rate of pollution in urbanized and industrialized countries like China and India is expected to boost the market.
• The key players include Honeywell International Inc.; 3M; KCWW; RESPRO; Totobobo Pte. Ltd.; and MSA.
Million Insights has segmented the global anti-pollution mask market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Anti-pollution Mask Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Anti-pollution Mask Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Anti-pollution Mask Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
1. Stepper Motors Market – The global stepper motors market size is anticipated to value USD 6.0 billion until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025.
2. Pre-engineered Building Market – The global pre-engineered building market size is projected to reach USD 30.79 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 15.5%, according to a new report published by Million Insights.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar