The global mixed reality in healthcare market size is expected to reach at USD 3.8 billion by 2027. Increase in use of artificial intelligence, IoT, and surgical robots are some of innovation in the past few years. The market also witness a significant rise in the number of healthcare startups offering innovative services to the giant players. Apart, the use of mixed reality for healthcare and surgical process has unveiled lucrative opportunities for market growth and development to occur in the coming years.
Currently, the Covid-19 pandemic has drastic effects worldwide as some countries are going through the second wave. As a countermeasure, an extensive research is carried out by several scientists to understand whether technological help in preventing any other major outbreak. The findings of this study briefly tell about the benefits of VR technology for exploring treatment options, counselling, and encouraging the use of telemedicine in patients through awareness channels.
Mixed Reality In Healthcare Market Highlights
• The patient care management segment dominated the market in 2019, owing to the increasing prevalence of serious medical conditions such as cancer and the rising importance of patient care management.
• The hospital segment dominated the market with a revenue share of 58.4% in 2019, owing to increasing utilization of mixed reality technologies for pain management and mental health.
• Growing awareness in patients regarding the use of mixed reality for surgical and other medical processes has led in a huge adoption of medical equipment in consumers, that is likely to encourage a significant market growth.
• North America is expected to remain a dominant market since 2019 owing to the vast opportunities and availability of a developed market for medical and surgical instruments.
Request Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/mixed-reality-healthcare-market/request/rs1
Mixed Reality In Healthcare Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global mixed reality in the healthcare market based on component, application, end-user, and region:
MR In Healthcare Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
•Content and Application
MR In Healthcare Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Surgery and Surgery Simulation
• Patient Care Management
• Fitness Management
• Medical Training and Education
MR In Healthcare End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Surgical Centers and Medical Institutes
MR In Healthcare Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Mixed Reality In Healthcare Market
• EchoPixel, Inc.
• Firsthand Technology, Inc.
• Oculus VR
• Osso VR
• Surgical Theater, Inc.
• Atheer, Inc.
• Microsoft Corporation
• Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
• HTC Corporation
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450832/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Smart Healthcare Market: The global smart healthcare market size was valued at USD 143.6 billion in 2019 and is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.2% from 2020 to 2027.
Healthcare Contract Management Software Market: The global healthcare contract management software market is anticipated to witness growth over the forecast period. Growing need to streamline the organization’s work process and administrative tasks in the healthcare industry.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States