The spine biologics market is projected to grow at a rate of 3.9% in terms of value, from USD 1,928.9 Million in 2019 to reach USD 2,629.6 Million by 2027. A growing occurrence of spine disorders is one of the significant factors influencing the growth of the spine biologics market. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), each year, globally, around 250,000 and 500,000 individuals suffer a spinal cord injury. Preventable causes, including road traffic accidents, falls, or violence, are the major contributors to the spinal cord injury, and individuals suffering from the condition are more likely to die prematurely as compared to healthy individuals with low and middle-income economies having the worst survival rates. Spinal cord injury is linked with a peril of occurrence of secondary conditions, which can be incapacitating and sometimes cost a person’s life, such as urinary tract infections, deep vein thrombosis, muscle spasms, pressure ulcers, osteoporosis, chronic pain, and respiratory complications.
Key participants include Medtronic PLC, Stryker Corporation, Nuvasive Inc., Zimmer Holding Inc., K2M Inc., Exactech Inc., Nutech Inc., Depuy Synthes, Wright Medical Technology, and Orthofic International NV, among others.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3495
As per the Global Health and Aging report published by the WHO (World Health Organization), the number of people aged 65 years or older is estimated to increase from a projected 524 million in 2010 to approximately 1.5 billion by 2050, with a significant percentage of increase in developing economies. Additionally, the number of people aged 65 years or older is anticipated to considerably surpass children younger than 5 years of age by 2050. Aging leads to the deterioration of facet joints resulting in several spinal disorders. Thus, the increasing prevalence of diseases in the growing geriatric population is likely to propel the growth of the spine biologics market in the forecast period.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global spine biologics market on the basis of type, surgery type, end-user, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Spinal Allografts
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Cell-Based Matrix
Surgery Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (LLIF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To get a Discount on the Spine Biologics Market Report, Click @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3495
The COVID-19 pandemic is having a significant impact on the spine biologics industry. Demand for spine biologics materials has seen a decrease in demand, owing to mandatory lockdowns resulting movement restrictions to curb the spread of the infectious virus, especially in the older adults, who are at a higher risk of contracting the disease attributed to the weaker immune system. Further, lockdown restriction is causative of the disruption of the value chain, which, in turn, has an impact on the supply of biologics material required for the treatment of spinal deformities.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By type, bone graft substitutes are estimated to grow at a rate of 4.3% in the forecast period. A bone graft substitute is an inorganic, synthetic, or organic combination, which may be implanted for the spine deformity treatment as a substitute to allogenous/ autogenous bone. These substitutes comprise mineral composites, mineral cement, proteins, ceramics, and growth factors.
- By surgery type, the transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion (TLIF) held a substantial spine biologics market size in 2019. This surgery type for spine biologics is beneficial in maximizing spinal and fusion stability, better preserving the posterior elements to reduce spinal destabilization. Also, it enables for lesser scars and less nerve retraction in the course of surgery, as well as helps fusion procedure by preserving bonier surface.
- By end-user, ambulatory surgical centers held the second-largest spine biologics market share in 2019 and are likely to witness the fastest growth rate of 4.7% in the forecast period. Ambulatory surgical centers offer better control to surgeons over spine biologics practices as compared to hospitals by allowing them to form a specialist team and take advantage of the innovative equipment & devices and supplies to accomplish the optimal treatment outcomes.
- The spine biologics market in the Asia Pacific region is likely to grow at the fastest rate of 5.0% in the period 2019-2027, due to the improving healthcare infrastructure, rising investments in biologics development, and better reimbursement scenario.
- In May 2019, Medtronic PLC, a leading market player, made an announcement about signing an agreement for the acquisition of Titan Spine, a private company, dealing in titanium spine surface and interbody implant technology. The acquisition is expected to accelerate Medtronic’s plans to innovate spinal treatment methods and advance outcomes.
Browse Complete Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/spine-biologics-market
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Spine Biologics Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Spine Biologics Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Increasing occurrences of spine disorders
184.108.40.206. Growing geriatric population
220.127.116.11. Advancement in technology
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Cost prohibitive procedures
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3495
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization or any query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States