According to a report, “Rotary Hammer Drill Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Wired, Wireless), By Application (Residential, Commercial), By Distribution Channel, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025”, published by Grand View Research, Inc. The global rotary hammer drill market size is expected to reach USD 1.81 billion by 2025. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period. Rising demand for home-based lightweight power tools which can be used in small drilling activities is propelling the product demand. Advanced modified rotor speed helps to drill the surface easily in less time.
The Rotary hammer drill market is brimming with demands from developing countries due to continuous growth in the construction sector there. Also, the wireless product segment is experiencing a greater push in growth as there has been an observed increment in the popularity of D-I-Y culture all over. In addition to this greater innovation in the sector is set to keep the demands in a growth overdrive. For instance, Bluetooth connected hammer drill machines that provide real-time drill data on mobile and laptop is anticipated to bode well for the market.
Rotary Hammer Drill Market Highlights
• Collaboration and mergers are key expansion strategies of the key players. For instance, in January 2020, U.S. toolmaker Stanley Black & Decker Inc., indulged in talks to acquire Consolidated Aerospace Manufacturing LLC (CAM), in a bid to expand its offerings to the aerospace sector.
• New innovative product launches boost the market growth. For example, in February 2020, DEWALT, launched cordless SDS MAX combination rotary hammers in the construction industry, and announced its new 60V MAX 1-3/4-In. SDS MAX Combination Hammer (DCH614), which uses SHOCKS Active Vibration Control® System that reduces vibration felt by the user.
• COVID-19 pandemic has caused major disruptions all over the world in the manufacturing and construction sectors – the two main end-users of rotary hammer drills. As the lockdowns are lifted across multiple countries and growth is set to pick up, demands are expected to grow rapidly, benefitting the rotary hammer drill market immensely.
• On the basis of product, wired rotary hammer drill was valued at USD 1.16 billion in 2018. Low price and easy availability at offline and online distribution channels is projected to remain a favorable factor for the growth
• On the basis of application, residential application is expected to register a CAGR of 4.0% from 2019 to 2025. Increasing number of residential complexes in emerging economies including China and India is anticipated to remain a key growth driver
• On the basis of region, Asia Pacific is projected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 5.0% from 2019 to 2025
• Some of the key players of the market are Robert Bosch Tool Corporation; Hilti Makita; Stanley Black and Decker, Inc.; Indo-Spark Construction Services; Porter-Cable; Wurth; TOYA S.A.; Makita; Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd; and DEWALT.
Request Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/rotary-hammer-drill-market/request/rs1
Rotary Hammer Drill Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global rotary hammer drill market report on the basis of product, application, distribution channel, and region:
Rotary Hammer Drill Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Rotary Hammer Drill Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Rotary Hammer Drill Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Rotary Hammer Drill Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• South Africa
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6464/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Household Hand Tools Market: The global household hand tools market size was valued at USD 4.1 billion in 2018. The market growth is attributed to shifting consumer behavior and preferences for do-it-yourself (DIY) trend.
Water Dispenser Market: The global water dispenser market size was valued at USD 1.95 billion in 2018. The market is estimated to expand further at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2019 to 2025.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company headquartered in San Francisco, which offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. The company’s rich database includes in-depth analysis across a range of industries including chemicals, materials, energy, healthcare, and technology, among others.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States