The global reusable face mask market size is expected to reach USD 7.08 billion by 2027. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 23.5% from 2020 to 2027. The increasing understanding of the ill effects of air pollution, dust and smoke, and coronavirus outbreak are among the key factors driving the global market. According to the American Lung Association, almost 133.9 million people in the U.S. are exposed to unsafe air pollution every year. Face masks serve as a barrier to protect the wearer from the immediate effects of toxic contaminants in the air. As air quality begins to deteriorate, demand for face masks will begin to rise.
The global impact of the COVID-19 pandemic across the globe has driven the demand for reusable face masks. In July 2020, United Arab Emirates-based mask manufacturers, ViroMasks launched a reusable face mask that claims to kill the coronavirus within 30 minutes of its touch. According to the company— the fabric of these masks is integrated with HeiQ Viroblock NPJ03, which is made to destroy a wide variety of viruses and bacteria on the surface of the mask.
Reusable Face Mask Market Highlights
• On the basis of material, cotton led the global reusable face mask market material segment with a share of 69.1% of the total global revenue in 2019. Most of the companies are manufacturing reusable face masks, use two layers of tight fabrics that reduce infection transfer and are naturally breathable.
• On the basis of application, the personal application segment dominated the industry and accounted for 78.3% of global sales in 2019. The reusable face mask has seen a rise in demand for personal usage as these items are washable, personalized, more compact than disposable or surgical masks and come in different styles and fabrics.
• A number of major manufacturers have entered the market as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. For instance– Copper Compression, a manufacturer of copper-infused recovery solutions, donated 18,000 K99 copper-infused reusable face masks to health systems in New York City. These masks are washable, durable, and have four-layer protection to block air particles.
• On the basis of distribution channels, the offline distribution channel segment led the industry and accounted for 62.6% of global sales in 2019. Almost all of the brick-and-mortar stores are focused on providing a detailed description of the products to offer customers the opportunity to select from a wide range of brands before purchasing.
• In May 2020, Israeli scientist Professor Yair Ein-Eli, Dean of the Technion’s Faculty of Materials Science and Engineering. He developed a reusable face mask that can be disinfected in a controlled manner using heat, a process that destroys pathogens accumulated on the mask, making it reusable.
Request Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/reusable-face-mask-market/request/rs1
Reusable Face Mask Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global reusable face mask market on the basis of material, application, distribution channel, and region:
Reusable Face Mask Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Reusable Face Mask Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Reusable Face Mask Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Reusable Face Mask Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
List of Key Players of Reusable Face Mask Market
• Kimberly Clark
• Cambridge Mask Company
• Debrief Me
• ARAX Co., LTD.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/451030/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Overnight Face Mask Market: The global overnight face mask market size was valued at USD 18.2 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period.
Sheet Face Mask Market: The global sheet face mask market size was valued at USD 257.9 million in 2018. Increasing awareness related to the benefits of sheet masks such as anti-aging and skin hydration is the major factor contributing to the growth of this industry.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States