The global wellness tourism market size is expected to grow by USD 1.2 Trillion by 2026. Promotional campaigns arranged by various governments are also encouraging wellness tourism across the globe. In addition, wellness tourism appears to be a flourishing industry in the post-Covid world. In the post-Covid era, the worldwide population will be highly driven by significant awareness for health, and government initiatives and preparedness to combat with uncertainties in the situation. For instance, the Government of India has set up Ministry of AYUSH with objectives to maintain credibility, authenticity and high standards of quality treatments at wellness centers throughout the country.
Key companies in the market offer various wellness services, such as spa services, mindfulness training, accommodation, and food & beverages. Preference for wellness activities along with vacation due to rising cases of various health issues associated with stress, such as insufficient sleep and physical inactivity, will drive the market further.
Wellness Tourism Market Report Suggest:
• Wellness activities segment is expected to witness a high CAGR from 2019 to 2026 as these services focus on health and wellbeing while travelling.
• Based on travel purpose, the market can be segmented into primary and secondary wellness tourism. The secondary segment led the market in terms of revenue in 2018.
• Domestic travel type accounted for significant growth led by the rise in increase in expenditure by domestic tourists on wellness activities.
• OneSpaWorld, a provider of health & wellness services for cruise ships and resorts, announced a partnership with Haymaker Acquisition Corp., an acquisition company, to form a new holding company known as OneSpaWorld Holdings Ltd. in March 2019.
• The merger and acquisition strategies are benefiting the key players and offering novel growth opportunities.
Get sample copy of “Wellness Tourism Market” at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/wellness-tourism-market/request/rs1
Wellness Tourism Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global wellness tourism market on the basis of service, travel purpose, travel type, and region:
Wellness Tourism Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2026)
• In-country Transport
• Food & Beverage
• Wellness Activities
Wellness Tourism Travel Purpose Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2026)
Wellness Tourism Travel Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2026)
Wellness Tourism Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Wellness Tourism Market
• Accor Hotels
• Hilton Worldwide
• Hyatt Hotels
• InterContinental Group
• Mariott International
• Radisson Hospitality
• Rosewood Hotels
Have any query? Speak to Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6111/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Medical Tourism Market: The global medical tourism market size was valued at USD 44.8 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.1% from 2020 to 2027.
Agritourism Market: The global agritourism market is anticipated to grow significantly over the forecast period. Agritourism is associated with rising living standards, economic growth, and socio-cultural enhancement of rural areas.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States