In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this U.S. and Canada snow blower market report.
The U.S. and Canada snow blower market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during the period 2020−2026.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Snow blower market in US and Canada is growing with an absolute growth of around 43% in terms of revenue and over 42% in terms of unit shipment from 2020 to 2026.
- Two-stage snow blowers will dominate the North American snow blower market, accounting for around 58% share in 2020 and expected to reach revenues of over USD 496 million by 2026.
- Electric cordless snow blowers are witnessing impressive traction because of rising environmental concerns and easy mobility. Thus, the market is expected to witness incremental growth approximately USD 14 million in terms of revenue and around 26 thousand units in terms of shipments during 2020 to 2026.
- Snow blowers with a clearing width of
- The US accounts for around 84% share in North America’s snow blower market in 2020 for the commercial segment and is likely to grow at a CAGR of approximately 6% in terms of revenue during the forecast period.
- The US is witnessing stable demand in snow blower despite the pandemic, the overall impact of COVID-19 on the market remains low and is expected to mitigate in a shorter time.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2020−2026
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by Product, Clearing Width, Stage, Distribution, Fuel Type, End-user, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 4 key vendors and 13 other vendors
U.S. and Canada Snow Blower Market – Segmentation
- Walk-behind snow blowers hold a significant part of the largest U.S. and Canada snow blower market share with their growing demand in residential and commercial sectors. However, the number of players is restricted due to the high manufacturing cost. Spending on snow removal activities is expected to boost the market for walk-behind devices.
- Greater than 25 inches of snow blowers observe high adoption in those in the US and Canada, which experience heavy snowfall. Two-stage devices are preferred to handle more than 18 inches of snow with ease due to their sturdier and heavier design. North America is likely to observe a shipment of over 681 thousand units by 2026, growing at a CAGR of around 6%.
- The US constituted 84% revenue share of single-stage snow blowers in 2020. Single-stage devices are gas-powered and are efficient to clear snow up to 20 inches. These machines are self-propelled, lightweight, and convenient, increasing their application in the residential sector.
U.S. and Canada Snow Blower Market by Product
U.S. and Canada Snow Blower Market by Clearing Width
- >25 Inches
U.S. and Canada Snow Blower Market by Stage
- Single Stage
- Three Stage
U.S. and Canada Snow Blower Market by Distribution
U.S. and Canada Snow Blower Market by Fuel Type
- Electric Corded
- Electric Cordless
U.S. and Canada Snow Blower Market by End-users
U.S. and Canada Snow Blower Market – Dynamics
Regions with heavy snowfall will spur the demand for equipment such as snow blowers in North America. Gas-powered snow blowers are sought-after for professional purposes owing to their bigger size and robust features, thereby enabling them to clear snow with a larger clearing width as compared to their electric or battery-operated counterparts. In addition, highways in North America experience congestion due to heavy snowfall, which blocks roads. Ontario in Canada witnesses traffic blockades as a result of snowfall. In these cases, large gas-powered snow blowers are used to remove the snow from the highway and clear the way. Major highways in the US also face transportation issues because of heavy snowfall, which creates delays in the transportation business due to late deliveries.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Changing Snowfall Trend in North America
- Rising Focus on Promotional Strategies
- Rising Technological Investments
- Rising Importance of Safety Regulations
U.S. and Canada Snow Blower Market – Geography
The US accounts for a significant share in the snow blower market in North America. This can be attributed to the higher income levels and increased spending capacity on outdoor living spaces, thereby propelling the demand for outdoor power equipment or tools during the forecast period. With the ready availability of modern tech, professional landscapers are utilizing reliable techniques, which is expected to propel the business growth of the same. For instance, Husqvarna focuses on reducing the energy impact of its power tools, thereby maintaining the product line with a low environmental footprint. This leads to the production of more energy-efficient products, thereby encouraging a shift toward emission-free alternatives. In the snowy states of the US, consumers are selecting snow thrower equipment as per the area or region that needs to be cleared.
U.S. and Canada Snow Blower Market by Geography
- Husqvarna Group
- MTD Products Inc.
- The Toro Company
Other Prominent Vendors
- Alamo Group
- American Honda Motor
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation
- Ego Power
- Lowe’s Corporation (KOBALT)
- Snow Joe
- Techtronic Industries Limited (TTI)
- Vicon Heavy Industry
- Walker Manufacturing
- Wen Products
- Yardmax Power Products
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States