Growing spending on customized clothes with print graphics and photographs are driving market.
Market Size –USD 4.48 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 9.5%, Market Trends –Rising companies’ preference in custom-made t-shirts as an advertising tool
The global dye sublimated apparel market is foreseen to be valued at USD 9.19 Billion in 2028 from USD 4.48 Billion in 2020, occupying a CAGR of 9.5% throughout the forecast era. The market for dye sublimated apparel is rising steadily over the years, owing to the fast developments in technology and rising global dependencies on automation. Dye sublimated garments are extremely lightweight and appropriate for any work environment. This technique of dye sublimation uses thermal transfer in shifting varied range and amount of dye pigments from carrier film to the surface of PVC printing, in which the colored dyes/inks bond chemically. This printing applies to distinct rigid and fabric materials. Moreover, the fabric of dye-sublimated apparel doesn’t crack or fade away even after multiple washes, and the images on it do not chip, peel, or scratch. The technology in dye-sublimation printing is getting popular among the manufacturers and promotional product printers because of its numerous applications on varied products.
Dye sublimated apparel with a studded design, logo, and specific printed quotation are gaining immense popularity owing to the high-quality graphics and photographs on the fabric materials. Growing spending on several personalized clothes with gradient tones and imprinted photographs is majorly propelling the sector expansion. Moreover, product demand is also escalating by the increasing trend of online shopping. Numerous organizations in the industry offer a wide range of dye sublimated garments with advanced fabric technologies. This factor is further contributing to the industry’s growth.
Leading participants in the market are:
Gildan, Augusta Sportswear Brands, Bella+Canvas, HanesBrands Inc., dasFlow Custom Athletic Apparel, Under Armour Inc., Royal Apparel, Wooter Apparel, Oasis Sublimation, and Renfro Corporation.
Click Here To Access The Sample Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3831
The Pandemic Impact:
The recent COVID outbreak has had a negative impact on the textile sector, as it is going through the brunt of a massive market slowdown. Due to the imposition of lockdown, the demand for textiles has been decreasing over the days as, which is obstructing the sector’s momentum.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global dye sublimated apparel market on the basis of product type, printing technique, distribution channel, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Golf Shirts
Printing Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Small Format Heat Press
- Calender Heat Press
- Flatbed Heat Press
- 3D Vacuum Heat Press
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
Ask for discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3831
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
Central & South America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Further key findings in the report:
- A U.S. based company—Six Six Apparel provides an exclusive variety of custom-made logos along with designing apparel with permanent imprinted photographs and graphics, which do not easily crack or fade.
- In terms of type, the t-shirts segment dominated the industry in the year 2019. Being used as a branding/advertising tool by many start-ups in the industry, this segment is gaining traction. The leggings segment is also garnering the fastest CAGR in the analysis period due to its increasing popularity among women for the flexibility and comfort it offers.
- The segment of small format heat press showcased for the highest market revenue in 2019. Start-ups in the industry are adopting this technique of small format heat press for gaining steady foothold in this highly competitive market because of its more cost-efficient set up than larger systems. 3D vacuum segment is expanding at a stellar rate, owing to its high usage in designing t-shirt and sublimating metal sheets, ceramics, smartphone accessories, etc.
- The segment of online distribution channel is expanding at an exponential rate in the industry due to consumers’ reliance on online platforms, demand for value added services like cash on delivery and easy return policies etc.
- Asia Pacific market is growing at a significant pace due to the existence of renowned market players and fast establishment and developments in the textile sector. North American market is also gaining traction because of the ongoing trend in fashionable clothing and rising number of concerts and public gatherings in this region.
Request for Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3831
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Information Procurement
1.3.1. Purchased Database
1.3.2. Reports and Data’s Internal Database
1.3.3. Secondary Sources & Third-Party Perspectives
1.3.4. Primary Research
1.4. Information Analysis
1.4.1. Data Analysis Models
1.5. Market Formulation & Data Visualization
1.6. Data Validation & Publishing
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Segmental Outlook
2.3. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. Dye Sublimated Apparel Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Introduction
3.2. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1. Sales/Retail Channel Analysis
3.3.2. Profit Margin Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.4.1. Market Driver Analysis
3.4.2. Market Restraint Analysis
3.4.3. Industry Challenges
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States