Increasing awareness about probiotic as a beneficial element and concerns related to skin problems, are key factor driving the market growth.
Market Size – USD 268.91 million in 2020 Market Growth – 6.5% Market Trends – Increasing spending on skincare over the coming years
The global market size for Probiotic Cosmetic Products was valued at USD 268.91 million in 2020 and is expected to increase from 2020 to 2027 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5 per cent. Probiotics are live microorganisms that are capable of giving health benefits to the skin when administered in sufficient quantities by helping to balance the microbiota of the skin, strengthening the skin barrier to promote tissue repair, decreasing sensitivity, controlling acne and dermatitis, combating the action of free radicals, and preventing premature ageing.
As more consumers become aware of how to take care of the skin’s microbiota, the microbiome movement is gaining traction around the world. One of the best ways to care for the skin microbiome has emerged by using probiotic cosmetics. Experts believe that, due to modern lifestyles with hot baths and poorly balanced diets, taking care of the skin’s microbiota is particularly important at present times. The skin’s delicate ecosystem undergoes constant attacks that impair its balance, leading to drier, inflamed skin. These variables are working in favor of the growth of the market for probiotic cosmetics.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3837
Acne, eczema, rosacea, and chronic inflammation can be reduced by probiotic cosmetic products. Increasing awareness of probiotics as a beneficial component and skin-related concerns, such as skin damage, acne, breakouts, eczema, and psoriasis, are key drivers of market growth.
The high price of probiotic cosmetic products is anticipated to be one of the industry constraints. In the probiotic cosmetic products industry, the Coronavirus pandemic also played a considerable role. Although there was a dramatic drop in revenue due to shop closures and stay-home policies, the skincare routine became massively popular as individuals had more time to indulge in such routines. Although there was a drop in makeup use, customers made new skincare discoveries and experimented with products such as probiotic cosmetics. While the beauty industry does not bode well for a downturn in the economy due to the pandemic, its consequences are supposed to be temporary.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- In April 2020, Estee Lauder introduced Ion Charged Water-infused Futurist Hydra Rescue Moisturizing Makeup, which also contained probiotics and chia-seed extract, which helps the skin remain hydrated
- In 2019, the skin care segment led the industry and accounted for more than 90% of global sales. The key factor driving the growth of the segment is probiotics used as a relief ingredient against skin issues, such as acne, blemishes, wrinkles and others.
- The segment of the e-commerce distribution channel is expected to gain considerable traction as these channels are recognized for offering significant discounts on cosmetic products. In addition, many customers, once they come to trust the product, make the decision to purchase goods from online retailers.
- In 2019, North America dominated the market and accounted for over 34% of the global market share. Growing concerns about acne and different skin diseases are driving the market for probiotic cosmetics in the city. Prospective producers have concentrated on product innovation to gain a foothold in the industry.
- Asia Pacific is predicted to be the fastest-growing regional market during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing awareness of healthy skin practices, product innovations, and the need for a long-term solution to skin problems are expected to guide the regional market.
- Some of the key players operating in the global probiotic cosmetic products market are: Esse Skincare, Estee Lauder Companies, Inc., Aurelia Skincare Ltd., L’oreal S.A., Tula Life, Inc., Eminence Organic Skincare, Unilever, LaFlore Probiotic Skincare, Glowbiotics, Inc., The Clorox Co. among others.
Read the Comprehensive Report with a meticulous TOC and panoramic coverage of the market : @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/probiotic-cosmetic-products-market
Segments Covered in the Report
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global probiotic cosmetic products market report on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Product outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Skin care
- Hair care
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Hypermarket & Supermarket
- Pharmacy & Drug Store
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3837
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Information Procurement
1.3.1. Purchased Database
1.3.2. R&D’s Internal Database
1.3.3. Secondary Sources & Third-Party Perspectives
1.3.4. Primary Research
1.4. Information Analysis
1.4.1. Data Analysis Models
1.5. Market Formulation & Data Visualization
1.6. Data Validation & Publishing
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Segmental Outlook
2.3. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. Probiotic Cosmetic Products Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Introduction
3.2. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1. Sales/Retail Channel Analysis
3.3.2. Profit Margin Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.4.1. Market Driver Analysis
3.4.2. Market Restraint Analysis
3.4.3. Industry Challenges
3.4.4. Industry Opportunities
3.5. Business Environment Analysis
Chapter 4. Consumer Behavior Analysis
4.1. Consumer Trends and Preferences
4.2. Factors Affecting Buying Decision
4.3. Consumer Product Adoption
4.4. Observations & Recommendations
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States