The global feed mycotoxin binders and modifiers market is foreseen to rise from USD 2.40 billion in 2020 to USD 3.09 billion by 2028, with a CAGR of 3.3% during the predicted time. Improved government policies to limit the mycotoxin contaminations in the livestock feed is evaluated to increase the demand for feed mycotoxin binders and modifiers market worldwide.
Mycotoxin binders are organic or inorganic substances added to the animal and poultry feed to eliminate the mycotoxins and block their entry into the livestock’s bloodstream. The growing need and consumption of livestock feed products coupled with rigid rules regarding feed quality are the key factors for the mycotoxin binders and modifiers market. The intensifying risks of mycotoxins in the final products is raising the demand for feed mycotoxin binders and modifiers.
Various market players are making efforts to imprint their spot in the market by planning several strategies such as new product launches, acquisitions, or collaborations. The growing urgency for feed mycotoxin binders and modifiers amongst the crowd and rising inclination towards natural growth promoters are the factors influencing the market demand.
The coronavirus pandemic has caused havoc worldwide that has hampered the growth of the industry. The rising COVID-19 cases and the strict lockdown rules has resulted in supply chain disruption. The limitation of the workforce and shut down of many companies has decreased the production of feed mycotoxin modifiers and binders.
However, unawareness among small-scale livestock cultivators regarding mycotoxin modifiers and binders and other alternatives such as mold inhibitors, preservatives, and acidifiers is predicted to obstruct the overall market growth.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3865
Further key findings:
- Based on the type outlook, binders are preferred over modifiers as they are most cost-effective, have an improved shelf-life, and is not affected by constant climatic changes. Amongst the binders, the clay section is expected to occupy the largest market revenue from 2021 to 2028 as there has been a tremendous demand and use of clay in the feed sector. The high demand is attributed to the rising awareness about clay binders among the public.
- In context to the livestock segment, the poultry section is estimated to occupy the largest market revenue and expand at the fastest CAGR during the analysis period. The rising demand for poultry, eggs, and meat. Moreover, the increasing concerns regarding the health of poultry birds and enhanced feed efficacy are the factors increasing the market for the poultry section.
- Based on the source, the inorganic segment held the highest share in 2020 and is estimated to have supremacy during the prediction time. The inorganic compounds are easy to handle and store and less costly as compared to the organic binders.
- On the basis of form, the dry form is predicted to occupy the largest sector share during the prediction time as it is easily mixed with the food ingredients with accurate measurements of the binder, which is to be added. The dry binders have risks for acquiring moisture but have a better shelf life than the liquid binders and modifiers.
- North America held the highest market revenue in the year 2020 and is approximated to occupy a significant market percentage during the predicted time from 2021 to 2028. The high market share is attributed to the increased appreciation of mycotoxin binders and modifiers safety associated with food products and stringent regulations of feed quality in the North American region.
- The leading market players in the feed mycotoxin binders and modifiers market include Alltech, Inc., Novus International, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Nutriad, BIOMIN Holding GmbH, Kemin Industries, Inc., BASF SE , Nutreco N.V., and Cargill.
- In January 2019, Probiotics Int. ADM acquired ltd under the brand name Protexin, which has various natural and probiotic supplements for the agriculture and veterinary sectors.
This report comes with amazing customization options, to buy now contact us here: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3865
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global feed mycotoxin binders and modifiers market based on Type, Livestock, Source, Form, and Region:
On the basis of Type (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 – 2028)
Feed mycotoxin binders
Feed mycotoxin modifiers
On the basis of Livestock: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 – 2028)
- Aquatic animals
On the basis of Source: (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 – 2028)
On the basis of Form: (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 – 2028)
On the basis of Region: (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/feed-mycotoxin-binders-and-modifiers-market
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Information Procurement
1.3.1. Purchased Database
1.3.2. Internal Database
1.3.3. Secondary Sources & Third-Party Perspectives
1.3.4. Primary Research
1.4. Information Analysis
1.4.1. Data Analysis Models
1.5. Market Formulation & Data Visualization
1.6. Data Validation & Publishing
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Segmental Outlook
2.3. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. Drip Irrigation Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Introduction
3.2. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1. Sales/Retail Channel Analysis
3.3.2. Profit Margin Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.4.1. Market Driver Analysis
3.4.2. Market Restraint Analysis
3.4.3. Industry Challenges
3.4.4. Industry Opportunities
3.5. Business Environment Analysis
3.5.1. Industry Analysis
220.127.116.11. Supplier Power
18.104.22.168. Buyer Power
22.214.171.124. Substitution Threat
126.96.36.199. Threat from New Entrant
188.8.131.52. Competitive Rivalry
3.6. Roadmap of Mycotoxin Binders And Modifiers Market
3.7. Market Entry Strategies
3.8. Impact of COVID-19 the Mycotoxin Binders And Modifiers Market
Browse More Reports:
Carbonated Soft Drink Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type, By Product, By Flavor, By Distribution Channel, By Region, Forecast To 2028
We are a boutique market intelligence and strategic consulting firm dedicated to make an meaningful impact on businesses across the globe. Our stellar estimation and forecasting models have earned recognition across majority of the business forum across the globe. Our services are arrayed over diverse sectors and industries looking to expand in alternative regions and products.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States