Growing demand advanced mixers is a significant factor influencing growth of the market.
Market Size – USD 1.6 billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 3.7%, Market Trends –Increasing demand for advanced medicines
The global Laboratory Mixer Market is projected to be valued at USD 2.25 billion by end of 2027 from USD 1.6 billion in 2020, expanding at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period. The market for laboratory mixer is gaining traction due to increasing funding for newer drug development and adoption of newer instruments globally. The factors such as increasing investment in the research and development especially from the pharmaceutical industries along with increasing demand for laboratory mixers from various applications. Additionally, increasing number of patients suffering from several diseases coupled with need for improved drugs is estimated to fuel market growth in the foreseeable future.
Furthermore, growing demand for advanced instruments to be used across CROs, food labs, and environmental testing are contributing in the growth of the laboratory mixer market. However, the undeclared government policies coupled with high costs of the laboratory mixers are restraining growth of the market. Nonetheless, rising burden on the healthcare industry due to few deadly cardiovascular diseases and cancers along with their growing demand is estimated to open several doors of opportunities in the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Request sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3842
Key Findings from the Reports
- In March 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific acquired Brammer Bio (US). Through this acquisition, the parent company is focusing to make their position stronger in the overall laboratory mixer market.
- Based on the product, the magnetic stirrers segment dominated the market and is projected to retain its dominance over the forecast period owing to its applications in the analytical chemistry labs and biological laboratories.
- Based on the platform, the digital devices segment is anticipated to witness fastest-growth over the forecast period in the laboratory mixers market. Along with several benefits offered by the digital devices to the chemicals and pharmaceutical labs, which is driving segmental growth.
- Based on end user, the pharma-biotech segment is anticipated to retain its dominance in the laboratory mixer market over the forecast period. This growth is ascribed to the wide growth of the industry across the globe along with robust investment for research and development in the sector.
- Regionally, North America is anticipated to dominate the global laboratory mixer market and to retain its dominance over the forecast period. This growth is attributable to increasing affordability, biopharmaceuticals coupled with rising investment in R&D by pharma and biopharma companies, and healthcare expenditure for improving healthcare infrastructure are benefiting growth of the market.
- Some of the key players in the laboratory mixer market include IKA Works, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Avantor, Inc. (VWR), Eppendorf, Benchmark Scientific, Inc., Cole-Parmer, Corning Incorporated, Scientific Industries Inc., Heidolph Instruments GmbH & CO. KG., and Bio-Rad Laboratories.
Laboratory Mixer Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product, Platform, End-User – Global Forecast To 2027, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/laboratory-mixer-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global laboratory mixer market on the basis of type, product, platform, end user, and region:
By Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Magnetic Stirrers
- Vortex Mixers
- Conical Mixers
- Overhead Stirrers
By Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Digital Devices
- Analog Devices
By End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Research Labs
- Pharma- Biotech
- Food Labs
- Environmental Testing
By Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Laboratory Mixer Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Laboratory Mixer Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers’ analysis
18.104.22.168. Rising incidences of data breaches
22.214.171.124. Growing adoption of digital payment methods
126.96.36.199. Increasing use of IoT
Browse Related Report:
Biological Safety Cabinet Market Size, Trends & Analysis, By Product Type, By Application, By Region, Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States