The escalating requirement for safe potable water and the rapid progress of the healthy living and wellness movement worldwide are bolstering the demand for the bottled water market.
Market Size ‒ 218.24 billion in 2020, Market Growth – CAGR of 11.4%, Market Trends – Advent of environmentally sustainable packaging
The global Bottled Water Market is expected to be valued at USD 506.55 in 2028 from USD 218.24 Billion in 2020, registering a CAGR of 11.4% through the forecast period. The significant growth of the bottled water market can be ascribed to the increasing awareness among the people about the health and nutritional benefits of flavored and functional bottled water. The ease of consumption and low maintenance costs are other factors contributing to the market growth. The growing awareness about the benefits of bottled water among young adults has boosted the popularity of bottled water, thereby bolstering the market growth.
The stringent regulatory framework established by the Food and Drug Administration for the usage and contents of bottled water has boosted the adoption of bottled water among consumers. According to the FDA, the bottled water to be considered as a packaged food item in the United States should be devoid of sweeteners or chemical substances and should be calorie- and sugar-free. The growing reliance on packaged drinking water, increasing commercial value, and the augmenting popularity of functional water have boosted the expansion of the industry.
Request sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3820
However, certain factors such as detrimental side-effects of the processing and consumption of bottled on the environment can impede the market expansion over the estimated timeframe. Moreover, the improper disposal of plastic bottles and the accumulation of plastic waste can increase pollution, thereby restraining the market growth. The high costs associated with the manufacturing, processing, and shipping of the bottled water can also act as a restraining factor for the new emerging players.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The Purified Water segment is foreseen to proliferate at a rapid rate in the forecast timeframe majorly accredited to the increasing population across the globe, fast-paced development of urban areas, and the dearth of clean potable water in various areas.
- The flavored water segment is gaining significant traction from consumers attributable to the surging requirement of flavored sparkling water, increasing availability of vast variety of flavors, escalating apprehension about healthy lifestyles, and increasing disposable income worldwide.
- The growing trend of home delivery, extensive availability of a variety of bottled water in supermarkets, and the increasing presence of convenience stores are driving the demand of the off-trade segment.
- In 2020, the Asia Pacific market held a 42.3% share in the global market and is foreseen to command the industry in the forthcoming years. The paradigm shift in consumer preferences, increasing inclination towards hygiene, and the emergence of new products in the market growth are driving the regional growth. Moreover, the presence of robust bottled water industries in APAC regions such as China, India, and Japan, are further adding traction to the market growth.
- Prominent players in the market include FIJI Water Company LLC, Nogfu Spring, Nestle, The Coca-Cola Company, PepsiCo, Gerolsteiner Brunnen GmbH & Co. KG, Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd., Primo Water Corporation, VOSS WATER, Danone S.A., and RHODIUS Mineralquellen Und Getränke GmbH & Co KG
- The U.S.-based PE firm One Rock Capital Partners and Metropoulos & Co. unveiled the plans to purchase the North American bottled water business of Nestle S.A, in February 2021. The acquisition deal is worth USD 4.3 billion.
Bottled Water Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type, By Category, By Distribution Channel, Region And Forecast To 2028, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bottled-water-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global Bottled Water Market on the basis of product type, category, distribution channel, and region:
Product Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Category Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Table Of Content :
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Information Procurement
1.4. Information Analysis
1.4.1. Data Analysis Models
1.5. Market Formulation & Data Visualization
1.6. Data Validation & Publishing
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Product Outlook
2.3. Regionals Insights
Chapter 3. Bottled Water Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Introduction
3.2. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1. Sales/Retail Channel Analysis
3.3.2. Profit Margin Analysis
Browse Related Report:
Ketogenic Diet Food Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type, By Distribution Channel, And By Region, Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States