The rising population coupled with demand for high-quality food and high yield from commercial greenhouses are the essential factors influencing the growth of the commercial greenhouse market.
Market Size: USD 33.12 billion in 2020 Market Growth: CAGR of 11.6% Market Trends: Increasing disposable income of people in the developing countries.
The global commercial greenhouse market is estimated to reach USD 79.66 Billion by 2028 from USD 33.12 billion in 2020 with a CAGR of 11.6% during the projected period.
A commercial greenhouse is a customized assembly for growing crops that are sold for commercial consumption. Various vegetables, fruits, flowers and ornamentals, and shrubs are grown in these greenhouses. Low availability of arable land and the constant weather changes has led to the acceptance of commercial greenhouses.
The greenhouses are well-equipped with cooling systems, ventilation, and heating systems to provide a controlled environment suitable for product growth. The greenhouses are well-insulated from outside weather and temperature as it has plastic or glass roofing that provides protection along with some sunlight. The major challenge lies in maintaining the set optimum environmental conditions.
Key players in the commercial greenhouse sector include Nexus Corporation, Nobutec B.V, Hort, Zuid Holland, Argus Control System, The Glasshouse Company Pty Ltd., Americas, Richel Group and SA, and Certhon.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3858
Growing crops and plants in the greenhouse has its advantages. The safe environment tends to keep the crops healthy and can also help to develop various plant modifications. The implementation of greenhouse farming results in proper control over temperature, humidity, light, and high yield of the product. Also, a lot of water is conserved using greenhouses rather than open fields. Additionally, the plants and crops are grown in the commercial greenhouse are safe from various infections, locusts, and animals that degrade the plant quality in the open field.
The requirement for commercial greenhouses is growing rapidly as it provides high-quality products throughout the year with the effective use of water, fertilizers, and labor. Another factor augmenting the growth of the commercial greenhouse market are the ornamental plants and flowers that are extensively used for decorating homes, parks and walkways. Moreover, the increasing disposable income and desire for good quality food are the significant factors increasing demand for the commercial house market.
However, the high initial development and lack of skilled labor are the major restrains limiting the market expansion of commercial greenhouses.
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global commercial greenhouse market based on Type, Product, Equipment, and Region:
By Product Type (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Flowers & ornamentals
- Nursery crops
- Tropical crops
By Type (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Plastic greenhouse
- Glass greenhouse
By Equipment (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
- Control systems
- LED grow lights
- Communication technology
- Irrigation systems
By Region (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- Middle East
To get a Discount on the Commercial Greenhouse Market Report, Click @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3858
Future key findings:
- Based on the type, the plastic greenhouses section is evaluated to hold a major share in the total commercial greenhouse industry. The plastic used for the commercial greenhouse is more robust than ordinary plastic. Plastic shielding is preferred over the glass as it more sturdy and tear-resistant. Glass on the other hand looks attractive, but is poor conductor of heat.
- In context to the product type, the vegetables sector is presumed to generate the highest market revenue during the projected period. The rising demand for fresh vegetables and the constant weather change and the temperature has expanded the market for commercial greenhouses. The vegetables are grown in perfectly controlled surroundings such as moisture, humidity, temperature, irrigation, and fertilization. Similarly, the fruits segment is evolving due to the growing requirement for fruits.
- On the basis of equipment, the heating systems segment is approximated to witness the largest CAGR during the analysis period. These heating systems play a vital role in controlling the temperature in the greenhouses. During cold weather conditions, radiant hot water systems are used for internal heating.
- The cooling systems section is expected to hold a considerable market share from 2021 to 2028. These cooling systems are a very crucial component of greenhouses as they are used to reduce greenhouse temperatures.
- Europe held the largest market revenue in 2020 and is expected to grow at the same pace during the forecast period. The high market share is attributed to the application of advanced technologies in Italy, the Netherlands, and Spain.
- The Asia Pacific region is predicted to observe the fastest growth during the projected period of 2021 to 2028. The rising population and rising requirement of food coupled with sinking land in India and China estimated to boost the market for commercial greenhouse industry during the forecast period.
- North America held a significant market share and is expected to hold the highest CAGR during the foreseen period. The switch from conventional greenhouse techniques to advanced automation has flourished the commercial greenhouse growth in the North American region.
Browse Full Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/commercial-greenhouse-market
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Information Procurement
1.3.1. Purchased Database
1.3.2. Internal Database
1.3.3. Secondary Sources & Third-Party Perspectives
1.3.4. Primary Research
1.4. Information Analysis
1.4.1. Data Analysis Models
1.5. Market Formulation & Data Visualization
1.6. Data Validation & Publishing
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Product Outlook
2.3. Distribution Channel Outlook
2.4. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. Seaweed Snacks Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Introduction
3.2. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1. Sales/Retail Channel Analysis
3.3.2. Profit Margin Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.4.1. Market Driver Analysis
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3858
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization or any query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States