Increasing interest in home cooked meals to augment household slicer market growth
Market Size – USD 320.32 million in 2020 Market CAGR – 5.5% Market Trend – Ease of use and time efficiency to drive market growth in coming years.
The global Household Slicer Market size was valued at USD 320.32 million in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% from 2020 to 2027.
With less time to devote in the kitchen, household slicers make it easier for whoever is in charge of cooking meals, to spend more time doing other things. In the developed nations, kitchens are already equipped with many such tools that makes cooking easier and less time consuming. With increasing number of women entering the workforce, household slicers market is expected to register considerable boost.
Rising levels of lifestyle related diseases like obesity and diabetes has also encouraged home cooked meals. Food and nutrition authorities in many developed nations have urged people to consumer at least five portions of fruit and vegetables daily. This has created a considerable opportunity for household slicer market to grow. Slicers can slice vegetables and other food ingredients in seconds and do it more evenly than the human hand can manage. They save time both during cooking and washing. Since slicing, dicing and chopping can take up most of the time needed in cooking any meal, having slicers that make the chore lighter can encourage increased consumption of fruits and vegetables. Most slicers are multipurpose and are designed to retain their sharpness for long periods which leads to less need for replacement and refurbishment.
Even though the pandemic has led to a surge of home cooks and food blogging has skyrocketed, the effects are expected to be temporary. With lifestyles becoming more rapid with time and food take-outs becoming cheap and easy, the unwillingness to spend hours preparing a meal is very reasonable.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3836
Key Highlights from the Report:
- New products are being released to the household slicer market almost everyday. For instance, Mueller Austria launched its Pro-series Vegetable Slicer in February 2021. The product is being made even more attractive to customers who are Amazon Prime Members and choose to buy it online, as the producer offers a reduced price for these customers.
- Demand to reduce prepping time is one of the key drivers for the market. Increasing household income and rise of middle-class consumers is also driving market growth.
- On the basis of product type, the household slicer market has been segmented as manual slicers and automatic slicers. While manual slicers are cheaper and easy to use, automatic slicers are preferred for their speed, precision and design.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the household slicer market is segmented as online and offline. Online distribution channel segment has garnered considerable growth momentum due to greater internet penetration and ease of purchase.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth during forecast years with a significant CAGR from 2020 to 2027. India and Indonesia, countries where people are known to spend most time in the kitchen are located in the region. As the responsibility for cooking lies largely with women, and they are increasingly entering the workforce having less time to devote to cooking, the Asia Pacific region is witnessing a rapid growth in the household slicer market
- Some of the prominent players in the household slicer market include MHS Schneidetechnik, Swedinghaus, Magurit Gefrierschneider GmbH, Foodmate, Bizerba SE & Co. KG, Hallde, Brunner GmbH, Bizerba SE & Co. KG, Devile Technologies, Wente-Thiedig GmbH, and Sirman among others.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/household-slicer-market
Segments Covered in the Report
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global household slicer market report on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3836
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Information Procurement
1.3.1. Purchased Database
1.3.2. R&D’s Internal Database
1.3.3. Secondary Sources & Third-Party Perspectives
1.3.4. Primary Research
1.4. Information Analysis
1.4.1. Data Analysis Models
1.5. Market Formulation & Data Visualization
1.6. Data Validation & Publishing
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Product Outlook
2.3. Distribution Channel Outlook
2.4. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. Household Slicer Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Introduction
3.2. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1. Sales/Retail Channel Analysis
3.3.2. Profit Margin Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.4.1. Market Driver Analysis
3.4.2. Market Restraint Analysis
3.4.3. Industry Challenges
3.4.4. Industry Opportunities
3.5. Business Environment Analysis
3.5.1. Industry Analysis – Porter’s
184.108.40.206. Supplier Power
220.127.116.11. Buyer Power
3.6. Roadmap of Household Slicer Market
3.7. Market Entry Strategies
3.8. Impact of COVID-19
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States