The popularity of organic and plant-based makeup removers is creating an opportunity for market players to expand in their offerings within the personal care industry.
Market Size – USD 157.4 million in 2020 Market Growth – 6.1 % Market Trends – Increasing spending on skincare over the coming years
The global Organic Makeup Remover Market is expected to register a CAGR of 6.1% and reach a market size of USD 270.76 Million in 2028 growing from USD 168.56 million in 2020. A shift of the consumer preference from artificially made makeup products to naturally derive products will act as a driving factor for the growth of the organic makeup remover market. In addition, the rising need to remove makeup by the end of the day to prevent skin allergies and other related issues is also driving the growth of the global organic makeup remover market. The popularity of organic and plant-based makeup removers is creating an opportunity for market players to expand in their offerings within the personal care industry.
The drive for sustainability and green cosmetics is yet another factor adding a boost to the organic makeup remover market. Consumers are showing greater preference for products that are vegan and cruelty free thus encouraging market players to invest more on launching products that maintain labeling transparency and are derived from natural ingredients.
Get a Free Sample PDF Report to understand our report before you purchase: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3838
The pandemic in 2020 has caused a considerable shock to be sustained by the industry but it is foreseen that such an effect on the industry will only be temporary. As vaccines bring back life to normal, many markets are recovering their pre-pandemic pace and makeup market is expected to be no exception.
The organic makeup remover market has expanded considerably in Europe due to increased eco-consciousness and awareness about the effects of harmful chemicals on the skin. Organic ingredients have been making inroads into various products in recent years and it has now become a preferred ingredient in cosmetics. Since organic makeup removers are better for the skin as well as for the environment, European customers, who are ready to spend a premium on such products, are boosting the organic makeup remover market.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The French company, My Little Secret launched its Eco Pads in 2021 which can be used to remove makeup with only water. Such products are not only easy to use but also ecofriendly which makes them more popular.
- Based on product type, the global organic makeup remover market is divided into liquid, wipes, and others. Liquid organic makeup removers include essential oils, micelles water etc., that are more recognized and in wider circulation.
- Wipes already infused with organic makeup removers have gained a separate customer base due to the ease of use they offer. They can be used and discarded readily.
- The supermarket segment dominated the market and accounted for the largest revenue share in 2019. The e-commerce distribution channel segment is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period.
- North America dominated the market for organic makeup remover in 2019. The region also boasts of the presence of a number of market leaders who had been established in the industry for quite some time thus boosting market growth.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing regional market for organic makeup remover over the forecast period. Increasing disposable income among the expanding middle class population has majorly contributed to the growth of the market.
- Some prominent players in the global organic makeup remover market are: MYCAUDALIE, La Foglia, Foxbrim Naturals, Vapour Beauty, Organyc, Estelle&Thild, Grown Alchemist, Caudalie, Sky organics, Madara, Nature’s Brands, Inc., INIKA, RMS Beauty among others.
Read the Comprehensive Report with a meticulous TOC and panoramic coverage of the market: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/organic-makeup-remover-market
Segments Covered in the Report
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global organic makeup remover market report on the basis of distribution channel and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Pharmacies and Drug Stores
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3838
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Information Procurement
1.3.1. Purchased Database
1.3.2. R&D’s Internal Database
1.3.3. Secondary Sources & Third-Party Perspectives
1.3.4. Primary Research
1.4. Information Analysis
1.4.1. Data Analysis Models
1.5. Market Formulation & Data Visualization
1.6. Data Validation & Publishing
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Segmental Outlook
2.3. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. Organic Makeup Removers Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Introduction
3.2. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1. Sales/Retail Channel Analysis
3.3.2. Profit Margin Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.4.1. Market Driver Analysis
3.4.2. Market Restraint Analysis
3.4.3. Industry Challenges
3.4.4. Industry Opportunities
3.5. Business Environment Analysis
3.5.1. Industry Analysis – Porter’s
220.127.116.11. Supplier Power
18.104.22.168. Buyer Power
22.214.171.124. Substitution Threat
126.96.36.199. Threat from New Entrant
188.8.131.52. Competitive Rivalry
3.6. Roadmap of Organic Makeup Remover Market
3.7. Market Entry Strategies
3.8. Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Organic Makeup Remover Market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industry including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States