The immense popularity of keto diets, their increasing effectiveness to treat obesity and diabetes, and the augmenting demand for keto-friendly foods are the significant factors bolstering the expansion of the industry.
Market Size – 9.59 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – CAGR of 5.8%, Market Trends – Increasing craze for fitness and low-carb diet among the younger generation worldwide
The global Ketogenic Diet Market is expected to be valued at USD 15.60 billion in 2028 from USD 9.59 Billion in 2020, registering a CAGR of 5.8% through the forecast period. The significant growth of the market can be ascribed to the soaring concerns surrounding weight gain, the rising burden of health conditions linked with obesity and diabetes, and the escalating demand of the consumers for natural and clean products. The increasing shift in consumers’ preferences for organic food products and ready-to-eat snacks is adding to the market growth.
The ketogenic diet is a low-carbohydrate, adequate-protein, and rich in fat diet that maintains or regulates the bodyweight by inducing metabolic ketosis to help the body burn fats for energy instead of carbohydrates. This diet has been proven to be effective in treating obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular conditions, cancer, and neurological disorders, among others. Obesity is a worldwide prevalent condition with a mortality rate of 2.8 million annually. The keto diet regimen has been proven to be very effective for rapid weight-loss and an appropriately tailored keto diet can help manage obesity and minimize the risks of associated comorbidities.
Moreover, some cancer cells are incapable of processing ketone bodies as an energy source and this has increased the capability of the ketogenic diet as a treatment of cancer. The growing integration of low-carb, calorie-free, and sugar-free ketogenic snacks is projected to add to the market growth. However, the escalating health risks such as kidney stones, liver problems, nutrient deficiency, and constipation are projected to restrain the growth of the market in the estimated timeframe
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3825
Key Highlights from the Report:
- Due to their low-sugar and low-carb and high-protein content and accessibility to a a variety of low-calorie ketogenic snacks, the snacks segment is estimated to lead the market expansion in the estimated years. The growing demand for healthy and delicious low-calorie snacks is further projected to drive the market growth.
- The supermarket and hypermarket segment is estimated to lead the industry share in the timeframe ascribed to the growing number of supermarket chains, increasing presence of new and innovative items, and the growing efforts by manufacturers to introduce novel products in the supermarkets to reach a wide audience.
- Asia Pacific region is projected to command the progress of the market in the estimated timeframe due to the soaring burden of diabetes, obesity and CVD, surging apprehension about keto diets and its benefits, and the surging penetration of novel food items.
- Major players in the market include Ample Foods, Perfect Keto, LLC, Know Brainer Foods, Nestlé, LLC, Pruvit Ventures, Inc., Zenwise Health, Bulletproof 360, Inc., Essentially Keto, Keto and Company, Ajinomoto Cambrooke, Dang Foods, Co., Danone SA, and Keto Supplements Ltd., among others.
- Nestle Health Science, in November 2020, launched a ketogenic drink that helps combat mild cognitive impairment and boosts cognitive function in affected adults aged 65 years and up. The ketogenic drink is called the “BrainXpert Energy Complex” and was initially launched in the United Kingdom.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3825
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global Ketogenic Diet Market based on Product, Distribution Channel and Region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retailers
- Convenience Stores
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3825
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about customization options, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored to suit your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States